Does After You force Focus Punch to be launched preemptively?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version
  3. Does After You force Focus Punch to be launched preemptively?
5 years ago#1
I'm looking for potential uses for it in doubles, and this came to mind.
An infant sea turtle is actually capable of killing an adult African bull elephant. It does, however, require a substantial amount of surprise.
5 years ago#2
Can't you let a pokemon use Protect on the pokemon using Focus Punch? Preferably a bulky pokemon that can take a hit.
Pokemon White: 1034 0525 1399
5 years ago#3
Only Wide Guard and Fast Guard can be used on your teammates.
An infant sea turtle is actually capable of killing an adult African bull elephant. It does, however, require a substantial amount of surprise.
5 years ago#4
Hump.
5 years ago#5
...Bueller? ...Bueller?
5 years ago#6
Any move that targets a single enemy can target your partner.
5 years ago#7
Why don't YOU test it for us? You have more incentive than anyone else here to test this out.
The Hax Series: | Crazyhax | Zestyhax | Haxorus |
No. I | White FC: 0303 9119 0726
5 years ago#8
I'm about two minutes away from doing just that, as soon as I drag my lazy Scrafty out of the alley he's lurking.
5 years ago#9
And the answer iiiiiiiiiiiiiis: yes, it does.

Scrafty is tightening its focus!
Lilligant used After You!
Scrafty took the kind offer!
Scrafty used Focus Punch!

Excellent.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version
  3. Does After You force Focus Punch to be launched preemptively?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived