This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Need help with breeding ferroseed with spikes and stealth rock

#1loax555Posted 3/22/2011 3:05:19 PM
I have a male ferroseed with spikes and leech seed and i have a female ferroseed with stealth rock..and the baby ferroseed cant learn stealth rock. Any tips on how to include my ferroseed with both spikes and stealth rock?
---
Psn:aqboy89
Pokemon black FC:2451 3954 7118
#2King_SlakingPosted 3/22/2011 3:07:01 PM
Heart Scales?
#3Dark_AbaddonPosted 3/22/2011 3:10:10 PM(edited)
This

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/egg/597.shtml#stealthrock

EDIT: Longer explanation,

Cacturn with spikes --> female Ferroseed --> female crustle ---> learn SR by level up ---> female ferroseed
---
my posts, now with 100% more signature
#4ellis123Posted 3/22/2011 3:07:52 PM
You cannot breed a Ferroseed with both, so there are no tips to be given.
---
"A shouted order to do something of dubious morality with an unpredictable outcome? Thweeet!"
My FC is in my profile.
#5ReptobismolPosted 3/22/2011 3:08:10 PM
I don't think they're compatible together.
---
An infant sea turtle is actually capable of killing an adult African bull elephant. It does, however, require a substantial amount of surprise.
#6infinitexxPosted 3/22/2011 3:08:56 PM
Dwebble learns SR/Spikes, so breed Spikes onto it (you can use your Ferroseed that has it if it is male) then breed that offspring with a female Ferroseed.
---
This one has forgotten if its heat sink is over capacity. It wonders whether the criminal scum considers itself fortunate ~Blasto
GT:Brave1i1Toaster
#7MetleonPosted 3/22/2011 3:10:04 PM
Females can't pass down Egg moves, only males can. You need to use Dweeble/Crustle. Breed your male Ferroseed with a female Dweeble to get a male Dweeble with Spikes. Then get Dweeble up to Lv. 24 to learn Stealth Rock. Finally, breed the male Dweeble with a female Ferroseed and you'll get a Ferroseed with both Spikes and SR.
#8reaverzPosted 3/22/2011 3:11:05 PM
You need to breed Spikes into a male Dwebble and level it to learn Stealth Rock, then breed with a female Ferroseed. The rule is that Ferrothorn can have two of any combination of Leech Seed, Stealth Rock, and Spikes, but it can never have all three of them at the same time.
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]