This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How can I move this rock in the Dreamyard? =S

#1CelestialDesirePosted 3/26/2011 3:41:23 AM
Hey all, I've been trying to work out how to get to move a "Strength rock" in the Dreamyard but I can't work out how to get to where it is. What do I have to do to get around it?

It's near the area where you have to use Cut, Close to the entrance.
---
~ The Official Oshawott ~ | Pkmn FCs: White: 3482 2053 7310 | HG FC: 2794 3617 3746, ETS Services: 02 So far~ :D
#2Tequila_ShotPosted 3/26/2011 3:47:31 AM(edited)
Don't worry about it until the end of the game. After you beat the Elite Four, come back here and you'll have access to that inaccessible staircase on the right side. That staircase will eventually lead you to that boulder. It's a "shortcut" to get out of that area, so you don't have to backtrack. Just make sure to come on a Friday, so you can catch a Telepathy Musharna.
---
My Current Pokemon Projects: http://i54.tinypic.com/2dhs5xf.png
Blue is Green, Leaf is Blue, Yellow's gone missing, and Red's always a badass.
#3Safer_777Posted 3/26/2011 3:43:19 AM
Beat the game then go to that area in Friday only.
---
GameFaqs is NOT the place to go for relationship advice.Nobody here gets any action unless it is their right or left hand.Including me.~Dawn and Dusk~
#4pringlez487Posted 3/26/2011 3:43:21 AM
I was wondering this too actually
---
SoulSilver FC = 3481 4875 8583
HeartGold FC = 0131 4043 2653
#5CelestialDesire(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2011 3:48:04 AM
Oh. I have beat the E4, I'm looking for the sage.

Also, How do I get into all these areas in the Dreamyard? There's an Grassy area in the basement with no visible way to get there and I can't see to even see the Sage even though all the sites say that he's here.

I'm extremely confused here. =\
---
~ The Official Oshawott ~ | Pkmn FCs: White: 3482 2053 7310 | HG FC: 2794 3617 3746, ETS Services: 02 So far~ :D
#6CelestialDesire(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2011 3:50:17 AM
http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/3734/sagemaster.png

Something else, I was using this pic as reference and my Dreamyard looks nothing like that Picture, There's grass around the basement entrance for one thing. =S
---
#7Tequila_ShotPosted 3/26/2011 3:51:53 AM(edited)
CelestialDesire posted...

Also, How do I get into all these areas in the Dreamyard? There's an Grassy area in the basement with no visible way to get there and I can't see to even see the Sage even though all the sites say that he's here.

Alright, run past the tree that you can cut (ignore it). There should be an open section of fencing to the north, just north of the girl who gave you the monkey. Walk through it, and you should be able to get to a staircase eventually. From that point, run through the basement, fighting trainers (their Pokemon are in the mid 60's, by the way). You'll figure it out from there.
---
My Current Pokemon Projects: http://i54.tinypic.com/2dhs5xf.png
Blue is Green, Leaf is Blue, Yellow's gone missing, and Red's always a badass.
#8losst4everPosted 3/26/2011 3:51:48 AM
Go the right of the cut tree and enter that area near the monkey girl. Go between the barrels of who knows what. Then go right and down stairs. Once down there, fight the weird people. Then go to the bottom right and go up the stairs. The sage is outside in that area. Go left and up and there is the boulder and another stairs leading to the grass in the basement.

Hoep that helps?
#9calvin_0Posted 3/26/2011 3:52:20 AM
there is a stairs in the basement that go up, which will lead to that rock and another stairs to go down.
---
You cant compare RE5 to Dead Space, its like comparing a broken SDTV to brand new HDTV.
Supended on Gamefaqs:- 2; Other Forum:- 0
#10losst4everPosted 3/26/2011 3:53:08 AM
Tequila_Shot posted...
CelestialDesire posted...

Alright, run past the tree that you can cut (ignore it). There should be an open section of fencing to the north, just north of the girl who gave you the monkey. Walk through it, and you should be able to get to a staircase eventually. From that point, run through the basement, fighting trainers (their Pokemon are in the mid 60's, by the way). You'll figure it out from there.

:O

ninja'd :(