This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Good revenge killers?

#1I-Flygon-IPosted 3/29/2011 7:48:55 AM
I'm out of the loop, haven't played competitively since gen 4. What are some good revenge killers ATM? In days of old I'd just slap scarfgon on to my teams but he's kinda terrible now. T_T Also, I need some answers to weather. I hear it's popular or something. >___>

If it helps my current team is looking something like SR Ferrothorn, Wishpass Vaporeon, DDnite (with multiscale, duh) & CM Reuniclus. Yeah, I'm going for bulky offense. Could definitely use a fighting type.

I s'pose it doesn't matter since it will likely fall apart horribly anyways, but that's all part of the fun. >_>; Any suggestions?
#2ssj4warriorPosted 3/29/2011 7:50:27 AM
Cloyster
---
Mentions of Cloyster - 345
Number of 56th posts stolen - 123
#3Necrophia_TamerPosted 3/29/2011 7:51:08 AM
DW Ditto and Chandelure! :D

....what?
---
I wonder if DEERLING tastes good...
#4Diamond Angel99Posted 3/29/2011 8:06:58 AM
There aren't a lot of super good revenge killers in the new wave of pokes, some situationally good ones but for the most part, many fall short due to bad speed or poor offensive typing.

Garchomp is probably still the best revenge killer, but he's also been pushed to ubers -.-

Chandelure is acceptable if you scarf it. T-Tar is still useable, Excadrill in Sandstorm is a beast. Anything with Swift Swim can revenge kill. Landorus is okay too.
---
Do you worry that you're not liked... how long 'till you break?
You're happy cause you smile... but how much can you fake?
#5ellis123Posted 3/29/2011 8:07:53 AM
Diamond Angel99 posted...
There aren't a lot of super good revenge killers in the new wave of pokes, some situationally good ones but for the most part, many fall short due to bad speed or poor offensive typing.

Garchomp is probably still the best revenge killer, but he's also been pushed to ubers -.-

Chandelure is acceptable if you scarf it. T-Tar is still useable, Excadrill in Sandstorm is a beast. Anything with Swift Swim can revenge kill. Landorus is okay too.

Garchomp hasn't been pushed to ubers, Blaziken has.

Haven't you read the millions of topics?
---
"A shouted order to do something of dubious morality with an unpredictable outcome? Thweeet!"
My FC is in my profile.
#6I-Flygon-I(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2011 1:27:30 PM
Problem with excadrill is the lack of sand, though some sandstream could fix that up that wasn't really what i was going for...

Hmm, Technitop has an OU analysis? o_O Isn't it a bit... I dunno gimmicky?