This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Relocator problem "Nothing was found to be transferred"

#1the_NGWPosted 3/29/2011 11:27:00 PM
Uh..then what are the 10th aniv Celebi and the shiny event Entei I have in my PC on Platinum? Why the hell isn't it working?

Tried it with Black in my DSi and Platinum in the DS.lite and vice versa, same deal. It gets to where it is searching for the pokemon, then says there's nothing. WTF?
---
-NGW- (King of NGG) Now Playing: Pokemon Black, MvC3, Far Cry 2, Mount and Blade: Warband *~BBS Royal: SL 104 PvP 55:30 W/L~*
#2jayman7Posted 3/29/2011 11:28:25 PM
Do they have HMs?

Are you sure they're in your PC and not your active party?

Are you certain they're legit?
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"Game Series 1 is the best because it set the stage for better games!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#3the_NGW(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2011 11:29:32 PM
No HMs, they are exactly as I downloaded them.

Both in the PC, same box even.

Unless Nintendo started giving out illegitimate Pokemon...
---
-NGW- (King of NGG) Now Playing: Pokemon Black, MvC3, Far Cry 2, Mount and Blade: Warband *~BBS Royal: SL 104 PvP 55:30 W/L~*
#4ShindoKokoroPosted 3/29/2011 11:30:57 PM
I have a similar but slightly different problem. Without realizing I need to keep those event pokemon in the original cartridges, I transferred them over as soon as I had beaten the game. Finding a Zoroua/Zoroark isn't the problem, those can be bred, but what would be the best way to get TM 95? Do I need to find a friend who'll let me hijack their D/P/Pt/HG/SS cartridge?
---
And thus, did SquareEnix churn out Crisis Core, further propagating the downfall of the industry. -- Gamer's Bible, Book of the 2nd Crash, Chapter 2, Verse 3
#5jayman7Posted 3/29/2011 11:31:03 PM
I'd say "remove their items" but it should do that for you automatically... well, try it anyway.
---
"Game Series 1 is the best because it set the stage for better games!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#6jayman7Posted 3/29/2011 11:31:34 PM
ShindoKokoro posted...
I have a similar but slightly different problem. Without realizing I need to keep those event pokemon in the original cartridges, I transferred them over as soon as I had beaten the game. Finding a Zoroua/Zoroark isn't the problem, those can be bred, but what would be the best way to get TM 95? Do I need to find a friend who'll let me hijack their D/P/Pt/HG/SS cartridge?

That event was never given out.
---
#7ShindoKokoroPosted 3/29/2011 11:32:47 PM
It hasn't? Then you mean Lock Capsule will be obtainable sometime in the future?
---
And thus, did SquareEnix churn out Crisis Core, further propagating the downfall of the industry. -- Gamer's Bible, Book of the 2nd Crash, Chapter 2, Verse 3
#8Tino_Tonitini2Posted 3/29/2011 11:37:18 PM(edited)
If the 10th Anniversary Celebi (OT: 10ANIV) you're referring to is the one they handed out in 2006 for the GBA games, I don't think that one will work. It has to be the one they distributed just recently (in North America, the OT is "WIN2011"). I can't explain the Entei though.
#9the_NGW(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2011 11:38:29 PM
It just decided to work. Guess I had the wrong event Celebi though.
---