Shiny egg hatching Action replay?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version
  3. Shiny egg hatching Action replay?

User Info: ChosenTenshi

ChosenTenshi
5 years ago#1
Is there a shiny egg hatching action replay code for black and white? (Without the box marking thing!!!!!)

User Info: Dudemanword1

Dudemanword1
5 years ago#2
inb4hacker
White FC code: 4212 3232 4700

User Info: xanderfox

xanderfox
5 years ago#3
use the "wild pokemon are shiny" code then hatch the egg, any pokemon hatched or gift pokemon you receive while the code is on will be shiny

ChosenTenshi
5 years ago#4
xanderfox posted...
use the "wild pokemon are shiny" code then hatch the egg, any pokemon hatched or gift pokemon you receive while the code is on will be shiny

I did and then I hatched the egg and I still got a normal pokemon. What was the code that you used?

User Info: 0Pinball0

0Pinball0
5 years ago#5
whats wrong with hatching, then pc marking hmm?

ChosenTenshi
5 years ago#6
0Pinball0 posted...

I read that it messes with the stats and genders. And I would just prefer the egg hatch truthfully.

User Info: 0Pinball0

0Pinball0
5 years ago#7
ChosenTenshi posted...
0Pinball0 posted...

I read that it messes with the stats and genders. And I would just prefer the egg hatch truthfully.

hmm mine seem okay when i mark them to be shiny, only done 2 or 3 pokemon that way though.. and as for the hatching shiny code i dont think there is one out there yet :/ sorry

ChosenTenshi
5 years ago#8
0Pinball0 posted...

ChosenTenshi posted...

0Pinball0 posted...whats wrong with hatching, then pc marking hmm?I read that it messes with the stats and genders. And I would just prefer the egg hatch truthfully.

hmm mine seem okay when i mark them to be shiny, only done 2 or 3 pokemon that way though.. and as for the hatching shiny code i dont think there is one out there yet :/ sorry

Ok well what was the code that you used? If anything I could give it a go
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version
  3. Shiny egg hatching Action replay?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived