This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

does Synchronize work on DW pokemon?

#1yahtzo900Posted 4/12/2011 1:55:26 PM
Does anyone know if Synchronize works? Somebody said it didn't
#2chrono01Posted 4/12/2011 1:56:30 PM
When you meet them in the Entralink Synchronize does indeed work. And you can SR and such for natures/IV.
---
"That was quite a move. I'll admit you've got potential. If challenge had a taste, you'd be quite delicious." - Travis Touchdown (No More Heroes)
#3yahtzo900(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2011 1:58:11 PM
sweet thanks. I was worried Synch wasn't going to work and SRing would be a huge PITA
#4Azura20Posted 4/12/2011 2:01:49 PM
I 2nd the thanks. I think I have a modest synch Munna, so My Espeon will be a nice one when they release the eeveeloutions :D
---
Almost never trust the word of someone who was paid for their opinion.
"Zombies are a good example..." - Dr. Sanjay Gupta
#5chrono01Posted 4/12/2011 2:02:27 PM
You are most welcome.

That was a concern for me as well. I'm hugely addicted into getting my Pokemon with good natures and IV's, so without Synchronize it would have made things a lot more of a headache.
---
"That was quite a move. I'll admit you've got potential. If challenge had a taste, you'd be quite delicious." - Travis Touchdown (No More Heroes)
#6KaphoticsPosted 4/12/2011 2:02:37 PM
chrono01 posted...
When you meet them in the Entralink Synchronize does indeed work. And you can SR and such for natures/IV.

Lies.

You do not send out Pokemon, therefore no synchronize can occur. I documented that EL Pokemon CANNOT be Synchronized due to this fact.

Roamers are also subject to this, as when they are generated your synchronize does not come into contact with them. The PID, IVs, and Nature are stored in the ARM9 memory and you can't change anything about that (bar codes).
---
AIM: Kaphotics
3.ly/5thGenRNGResearchThread
#7chrono01Posted 4/12/2011 2:05:23 PM
Kaphotics posted...
chrono01 posted...

Lies.

You do not send out Pokemon, therefore no synchronize can occur. I documented that EL Pokemon CANNOT be Synchronized due to this fact.

Roamers are also subject to this, as when they are generated your synchronize does not come into contact with them. The PID, IVs, and Nature are stored in the ARM9 memory and you can't change anything about that (bar codes).

Seriously? I remember reading a while back on a forum [it might have been this one, not entirely sure] that Synchronize did work. Well, that is regrettable. I had better start stocking up on the Advil, I'll need it.

Sorry for handing out false information everyone. It was not my original intent. :(
---
#8KaphoticsPosted 4/12/2011 2:09:48 PM
No probs, when new stuff is available ya gotta correct misinformation :)

A reminder to those wanting to soft reset Entralink Pokemon shiny...
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12206225/pdw-shinycheck.png

They can't be shiny.
They can't be synchronized.
They can't be RNG Abused with Standard Seeds (C-Gear is used).
They can't change genders. Whatever gender you downloaded stays.
They can't have more than 1 special move.
---
AIM: Kaphotics
3.ly/5thGenRNGResearchThread
#9yahtzo900(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2011 2:11:41 PM
hmm well that sucks. I friended 5 Pokemon today and all of them were male... are all DW pokemon (except pure females) male?
#10RisenTerranPosted 4/12/2011 2:11:48 PM
Ahhh well. So I guess a Good Serperior will never be mine :( Mabey someday they will release females... Would also love this for Piloswine...
---
Ya, Im the guy who used trig to prove the Black Comet was far bigger than the Ark. There is now proof that Shadow's Chaos Control cant be rivaled by Sonic's.