Getting Hi Jump Kick on Blaziken

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version
  3. Getting Hi Jump Kick on Blaziken
5 years ago#1
Blaziken's my favorite pokemon, and I've started to breed for a Speed Boost one. I want it to learn Hi Jump Kick, but Serebii says it learns it at level 1, which I find hard to believe considering the awesomeness of the move.

I guess it gets it at whatever level it evolves to Blaziken? Or does it not learn it at all and the info on Serebii is a mistake? I'd just like to know ahead of time so I can plan my moveset accordingly.
And thus, did SquareEnix churn out Crisis Core, further propagating the downfall of the industry. -- Gamer's Bible, Book of the 2nd Crash, Chapter 2, Verse 3
5 years ago#2
Move Relearner.
Juuni Senshi Bakuretsu Eto Ranger!
Pokemon Black FC 1850-1030-6880
5 years ago#3
Its one of those Heart Scale moves that the Pokemon can't learn by level up alone but still "knows" it. Anyways just find the move guy and give him a heart scale.
Megaman X series! Beaten- X1 and X2
Currently playing- X3
5 years ago#4
1. You can't breed SB Blaziken unless you have a hacked Female SB Blaziken.

2. You need to use a Heart Scale and go to the move relearner for Hi Jump Kick.
Diddy Kong Racing Friend Code: 021566 904798 Name: WolfDawg
Pokemn Black FC: 0346-9187-1190 Name: WolfDog
5 years ago#5

breed for a Speed Boost one

Blasphemous
Pokemon Black FC: 2064-8564-9052
CoD:BO FC: 5355 8442 6311 - BigFatJuicyMonkies
5 years ago#6
Umm he did not asked if his Torchic is hacked,he asked how it gets Hi Jump Kick.
5 years ago#7
EtoRanger posted...
Umm he did not asked if his Torchic is hacked,he asked how it gets Hi Jump Kick.

I only brought it up in case he was under the assumption that Speed Boost was a randomized ability. Earlier today, some guy asked why none of his Snivy's had the Contrary ability despite hours of breeding. Seeing as how he didn't know anything about Heart Scales, I didn't think my assumption was too much of a stretch...
Diddy Kong Racing Friend Code: 021566 904798 Name: WolfDawg
Pokemn Black FC: 0346-9187-1190 Name: WolfDog
5 years ago#8
Off The Heezy posted...
EtoRanger posted...

I only brought it up in case he was under the assumption that Speed Boost was a randomized ability. Earlier today, some guy asked why none of his Snivy's had the Contrary ability despite hours of breeding. Seeing as how he didn't know anything about Heart Scales, I didn't think my assumption was too much of a stretch...

I see.
5 years ago#9
Wow it only learns it like that? I wonder how many other moves there are like that...

Anyways, I'm sure the source probably was hacked, but the one I got was bred, not hacked , and I've done a lot of cross-breeding in the time I've had it to where I got an Adamant Speed Boost female with 31 Attack, and a Blaze Male with 31 Sp Def and Speed. I put in a lot of hard work already and the game doesn't seem to care, so I'm calling it legit.
And thus, did SquareEnix churn out Crisis Core, further propagating the downfall of the industry. -- Gamer's Bible, Book of the 2nd Crash, Chapter 2, Verse 3
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version
  3. Getting Hi Jump Kick on Blaziken

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived