This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How do you guys get more than one Dreamworld pokemon per visit?

#1DoomerangPosted 4/28/2011 7:13:01 PM
I tried using the search bar for an answer, but all I found were people mentioning either that the dreamworld was boring, or that they routinely got multiple pokemon from the dreamworld. I know doing it is possible, considering the thing mentions that you can have up to 10 pokemon on your friend board before you have to take them back.

Thing is, I only seem to be able to get one pokemon at a time. I go into the dream area, do the minigames, and pick my pokemon. After that, the rainbow disappears, so I'm left with only one new pokemon and 9 empty slots.

Would anyone be kind enough to tell me how to get more than one pokemon on a dreamworld runthrough?
---
Kenshin's the Beauty, Kaoru's the Beast? - Mister_Feeny
Would that make Shishioh the candle guy? - Gettles
#2JustChillinPosted 4/28/2011 7:29:14 PM
Despite your search, this question has been answered many times over. It is there for transfering event pokemon along with your single daily pokemon. It isn't for taking more than 1 unless you wish to take one back besides your event pokemon.
#3Doomerang(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2011 7:35:18 PM
Thanks!
---
#4Colegreen_c12Posted 4/28/2011 7:44:26 PM
Some have claimed that if you get one, wake up your pokemon, put him back to sleep and go through the forest again you can get two pokemon if you do it all in an hour.

However, I havent tried because it kills point gains.
#5Doomerang(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2011 8:18:09 PM

Some have claimed that if you get one, wake up your pokemon, put him back to sleep and go through the forest again you can get two pokemon if you do it all in an hour.

The Game Sync only lets you do it once per day though doesn't it?
---
#6GuerillaGorillaPosted 4/28/2011 8:20:16 PM
The first day I tried DW, that worked. But I ran out of time before I could send a second one. The next day, I tried it again. It didn't work and I was unable to go back to DW.
---
Pokemon Black FC: 2064-8564-9052
CoD:BO FC: 5355 8442 6311 - BigFatJuicyMonkies
#7Deathsword00Posted 4/28/2011 8:21:17 PM
Actually you can take back more than one. If you put a pokemon that knows strength to sleep there is a 1/256 chance that you will come across a truck in the pleasant forest. You will be prompted to use strength on the truck and if you do a mew will pop out and grant you one extra wish at the dream tree.
---
wut