This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon conspiracy theories? (An epic read)

#1krismagusPosted 5/9/2011 1:22:25 PM
The main one, probably quite old:
http://www.killcure.com/2009/10/02/pokemon-conspiracy-theory/

What about the kangeskahn (SP) offspring become cubone?

Or how Gengar is cliffaries shadow?

How red is a spirit?

How in R/G they hint at a pokemon from B/W

I NEED MORE!!!!!

Better than inception.
---
신세경 | 정수정 |
신세경
#2Sherlock_HPosted 5/9/2011 1:30:54 PM
Why does Pokemon have such a weird way of numbering episodes?

Well, I'll tell you.

Back when I was 9 I got Pokemon for Christmas.
I expected to get the Red version, but to my surprise I got a Hyper-Realistic looking version called Blood.

The Cartridge had a Charizard bleeding with the word blood at the bottom.

I was too excited and just shrugged it off and started my adventure.

When I was naming my trainer and Gary it would only use the name Blood, no matter what I typed.

I finally got in game, there was blood everywhere, Hyper-Realistic blood.

Soon my gameboy started leaking blood and the game turned off.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing with my Hyper-Realistic eyes.

I threw it outside at the nearest Hyper-Realistic trashcan I could find.

To this day I still haven't heard or seen about it ever again.

But I still have the picture of the cartridge.
---
Official Stepladder of the Layton vs Gyakuten board.
Not changing this until Star Driver debuts in SRW/T.
#3TyranidomegaPosted 5/9/2011 1:38:13 PM
Pokemon was thought to be satanic by Christians back when it was first released in America. One priest said that Pikachu's tail symbolizes Satans fallen bolt. Poliwhirl's swirl was supposed to hypnotize kids(he even said that Poliwhirl's first name was supposed to be Hypno, which was wrong. And that the Pokemon motto "gotta catch em all" meant that Satan wanted to catch all your kids.

Another fun fact: The swirls on the Poli-line evolutions are actually their intestines seen through their transparent stomachs. And in the old games, Munna wad actually mentioned, meaning this Pokemon was planned from the start. And more American designers participated in the creation of 5th gen pokemon. On of the noteful creations are the vanilish and golett lines
---
#1 Hydreigon Fan Of The Pokemon Black Board. IMHO the best non legendary dragon pokemon.
#4bobguydude1Posted 5/9/2011 1:40:13 PM
love reading this every time =)
---
YOU BROKE RNG!!?!?!?!?!?!? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!- insane_pyro74
#5davinthegreat98Posted 5/9/2011 1:42:27 PM
Tyranidomega posted...
Pokemon was thought to be satanic by Christians back when it was first released in America. One priest said that Pikachu's tail symbolizes Satans fallen bolt. Poliwhirl's swirl was supposed to hypnotize kids(he even said that Poliwhirl's first name was supposed to be Hypno, which was wrong. And that the Pokemon motto "gotta catch em all" meant that Satan wanted to catch all your kids.

i have a friend who still can't play pokemon due to his christian mom, poor kid.
---
current challenge: pokemon SS ledyba SOLO run
To each, their own. -rayquaza
#6fox master xxPosted 5/9/2011 1:52:16 PM
Why is always taken for granted that the town the main character grows up is considered a "beginners" town with low level pokemon. Why are the gyms always at a level of experience congruent to your own? What of those who decide to become trainers who live in areas with stronger pokemon and are closer to higher level gyms. Is it all connected? Are all pokedex holders pawns in a pre-orchestrated conspiracy being guided by a greater force? Is there a machine in motion that determines who will become champion?
---
Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery.- Malcolm X
#7TyranidomegaPosted 5/9/2011 1:53:23 PM
i have a friend who still can't play pokemon due to his christian mom, poor kid.
^
Ah that sucks. I wish there was a way to convince these people that these kinds of things aren't dangerous in any way :/ Funny thing is, I also had a friend back in then who wasn't aloud to play Pokemon because of his mom. When his mom told him to throw away all his Pokemon possesions, she looked at them one day and said "wait what's so dangerous about this?" He was lucky his mom was smart enough to see through the religious delusion. I even read an article where some Christian bashed B/W because she thought it promoted racsism. Then some guy posted a picture of Lenora and Iris to prove her wrong, but being ignorant, as most religous addicts are, she claimed that the pics were only color shaded.

Note: I'm not bashing the whole christian religion, only the minority that you guys have unfortunatley. Sorry that they are giving the religion a bad name.
---
#1 Hydreigon Fan Of The Pokemon Black Board. IMHO the best non legendary dragon pokemon.
#8Reborn_SigmaPosted 5/9/2011 1:53:33 PM
Tyranidomega posted...
And in the old games, Munna wad actually mentioned, meaning this Pokemon was planned from the start. And more American designers participated in the creation of 5th gen pokemon. On of the noteful creations are the vanilish and golett lines

1. Munna was most likely not designed back then. Gamefreak confirmed the Gen 5 Pokemon started getting worked on in the Spring of 2008.

2. James Turner was the first American designer period to work on Pokemon designs. There were none before.
#9TyranidomegaPosted 5/9/2011 2:00:51 PM
^
Ah okay got it
---
#10FF4Fan1313Posted 5/9/2011 2:05:47 PM
I've never gotten the whole "Pokemon is evil" things by Christians. Heck, I'm freaking CATHOLIC and I think the arguments "they" give are bogus. They make as much sense as "The mall is the devil's playground."
---
Official X of the Kingdom Hearts Y board
If you are a proud Catholic and are 110% proud of it put this in you sig