This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Well rounded team

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

4 years ago#1
I'm trying to build a well rounded team around a Grass type Pokemon, but I'm having trouble.

I know Fire, Water, and Flying are a must, but I can't figure out the rest.

I usually use Water, Fire, Flying, Fighting, Psychic, and Electric.

In this team, the Electric Pokemon is being replaced by the Grass Pokemon to combat water, but then I lose my defense against a Flying type. I'm a little confused and would really like some help, any ideas?
---
Black FC: 4555 9332 9540, Name Natorni
4 years ago#2
Is this for ingame?
---
Pokemon Diamond FC: 4553 7068 3110
Im stalking ... http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/user.php?board=934395
4 years ago#3

You could just make sure your water type has an ice type move.

4 years ago#4
yes this is ingame, and while having an ice type move does help, it doesn't solve the rest of my team.
4 years ago#5
use ferro thorn or some other steel type. that'll fix your flying issue
---
Official Ventus Luck Charm of the Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Board XD
the ignorance of fanboys is weaker only to their fanboyism...
4 years ago#6

What do you mean? You said you need a way to defeat fllying types and an ice type move would fit that need perfectly. Or get the turtle and have it learn a rock type move(as its part rock.) If you try to create a team where the types of the pokes cover each other perfectly you'll be wasting a ton of time. Successful trainers use a variety of moves to cover their team's shortcomings.

4 years ago#7
I'm just starting my second playthrough and all I have right now is Snivy, so I need Pokemon ideas for early on in the game.
4 years ago#8
...oh...errm tis a bit early before you find good mon then
---
Official Ventus Luck Charm of the Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Board XD
the ignorance of fanboys is weaker only to their fanboyism...
4 years ago#9
anything works ingame
---
Pokemon Diamond FC: 4553 7068 3110
Im stalking ... http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/user.php?board=934395
4 years ago#10

YOu get Tirtouga relatively early. Use that.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived