This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

when should i evolve my Munna and Pansear?

#1CheekoStick52Posted 7/4/2011 4:26:53 PM
I just got my third badge and I'm on route 4.

Right now I have:

Dewott lvl 22
Herdier lvl 20
Tranquill lvl 22
Blitzle lvl 19 (what lvl will he evolve?)
Pansear lvl 20
Munna lvl 19

I have a moon and fire stone, when should I evolve them? After some move? Or is Pansear and Munna like Growlith/Arcanine and can't learn any new moves once evolved?

Also, does Herdier and Tranquill have another evolution?
---
His phone kept breaking up. All I could hear were the words blood and diarrhea.
> PSN-SmokinWarrior420 [WTF] <
#2blurninjaPosted 7/4/2011 4:32:42 PM
Is this your first time through? For the Pansear though, I suggest around the sixth or seventh badge so you can learn some moves. For Munna... I don't know.
---
Minecraft/Terraria Name - Ryanpitts/Conner
#3ShinkuthewisePosted 7/4/2011 4:36:04 PM
when munna lears psychic which is i believe 37 and when pansear lears flame burst which i believe is 33
#4CheekoStick52(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2011 4:41:47 PM
Yeah this is my first time playing, just got Black a few days ago. Why? Do I have a bad selection of Pokemon?

Does Munna and Pansear learn any moves after they evolve? Does Blitzle, Tranquill and Herdier have any more evolutions?
---
#5TensaIchigoPosted 7/4/2011 4:44:35 PM
Herdier evolves at lvl 32, Blitzle at lvl 27, and Tranquill at lvl 32. Also, IMO, I would replace Pansear with Darumaka, which you can find at route 4.
---
JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!!! - Nearly every character in Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
#6LHS_2012Posted 7/4/2011 4:49:33 PM
TensaIchigo posted...
Herdier evolves at lvl 32, Blitzle at lvl 27, and Tranquill at lvl 32. Also, IMO, I would replace Pansear with Darumaka, which you can find at route 4.

This. Pansear kinda sucks and Darumaka will be one of your best pokemon even before he evolves.
---
No copyright law in the UNIVERSE can stop me!!
Gamertag: Starfish Hero
#7RisenreturnPosted 7/4/2011 5:31:05 PM
LHS_2012 posted...
TensaIchigo posted...

This. Pansear kinda sucks and Darumaka will be one of your best pokemon even before he evolves.

While this is true, Pansear is certainly useable. As is the rest of your team.
And Pansear doesn't learn any more moves after it evolves, but you can evolve as early as level 22 while still being able to have some good moves(level 22 it learns flame burst)
And Munna doeesn't learn any moves after it evolves as well.
---
Pointless fact #23:If you put an egg in vinegar, the shell dissolves and the egg becomes clear!
#8SpacePirateSealPosted 7/4/2011 6:00:15 PM
I like Sandile.. I think he's very good in game wise.
---
PSN->TheReal_Seal SSF4AE Mains: Vega Sub: Orochi_Oni
PKMN Black FC: 4427 2869 9532
#9CheekoStick52(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2011 10:15:40 PM
Ok thanks guys, your input has been very helpful. Any more advice will be appreciated.

I also caught a scaggy (I think that's his name) the dark/fighting seems to be good against psycic type.
---
#10DangerMouse54Posted 7/4/2011 10:21:42 PM
Scraggy's awesome. Use him.