This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ideas for gen 6 evil team

#1TyranidomegaPosted 8/19/2011 11:43:28 AM
I was watching something regarding pokemon earlier, and I had this idea. What if the next gen evil team were a group of people that believe that saw the potential of Pokemon overthrowing human beings as the dominant species, so their goal is to capture that gens legedary pokemon to further human's dominance over the poke world. Sound good? If not what are your ideas for gen 6's evil team?
---
#1 Hydreigon Fan Of The Pokemon Black Board. IMHO the best non legendary dragon pokemon.
#2MalevolentFishPosted 8/19/2011 11:48:57 AM
Team Rocket

Seriously, they need to make a return. The other teams just don't compare.
---
XBL: Malevolent Fish // PSN: MalevolentFish
"But why is the rum gone?"
#3Tyranidomega(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2011 11:58:47 AM
Team Rocket, while the original team, wasn't really that special. They were just the generic "oh, where gonna steal pokemon so we can rule the world and make money" villains. The only thing cool about them was Giovanni and Mewtwo imo. I liked the other teams better b/c they had a more unique goal besides just stealing pokemon. Though to be honest, team aqua and magma were my least favorite teams.
---
#1 Hydreigon Fan Of The Pokemon Black Board. IMHO the best non legendary dragon pokemon.
#4DragonFacedPosted 8/19/2011 12:03:17 PM
Team Rocket as mentioned were just ordinary Pokemon criminals/gangsters, no real theme, goal or anything. They have nostalgia but thats about it.

Team Plasma were the only ones that actually end up interesting me quite abit.
---
~Also known as Sir Danny of the douchebag famine kingdom~
#5_Super_Shadow_Posted 8/19/2011 12:05:04 PM
i will probably get flamed for this but i honestly think that team rocket is the worst team they come across as a petty crime organization the only cool part about them is how their leader is a gym leader and distances himself as a suspect to be the leader

IMO team Aqua/Magma was the best

all i want for gen 6's evil team is that i want them to be clearly evil from the get go and have a whole bunch of admin kkind of like how pokemon coliseum had a whole bunch of side leaders
---
Pokemon White Friend Code.
3310 3783 0327 - M.J.
#6themegaman7Posted 8/19/2011 12:08:08 PM
Team Rocket, all the other teams suck. I just want regular pokemon gangsters.
---
Themegaman7 aka Expa0
#7Tyranidomega(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2011 12:09:44 PM
That's boring. I like the evil team with more depth or a better goal.
---
#8Tyranidomega(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2011 12:16:55 PM
Though what would also be interesting is if one of your rivals was the end game antagonist. Not your childhood rival but rather someone you meet while fighting the evil teams
---
#9themegaman7Posted 8/19/2011 1:44:07 PM
Tyranidomega posted...
Though what would also be interesting is if one of your rivals was the end game antagonist. Not your childhood rival but rather someone you meet while fighting the evil teams

What I'd like GF do (if they do make the R/S remakes) is to make Norman (the main characters dad) the secret leader of both team magma & aqua.
---
Themegaman7 aka Expa0
#10Tyranidomega(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2011 2:06:14 PM
themegaman7 posted...
Tyranidomega posted...

What I'd like GF do (if they do make the R/S remakes) is to make Norman (the main characters dad) the secret leader of both team magma & aqua.

Tbh he does look like it :p
---