This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dream World Ditto

#1JustSnillocPosted 9/22/2011 11:53:56 AM
Is it possible to find it yet? and if so does Ditto having a dream world ability effect the odds of pokemon that it breeds with having a Dream World ability?
---
JS, The Lost King
0==[[::::::::::::::::x::::::::::::::::}}==0
#2BikdipOnABusPosted 9/22/2011 11:56:51 AM
Still can't get one legally. Not sure about the second thing.
---
If you think Majora's Mask was one of the best Zelda games and would like to see a 3D rerelease, go here:
http://petitiononline.com/MajoraM
#3Miggi3Fr3shPosted 9/22/2011 12:09:40 PM
Always wondered about the DW Ditto breeding but I don't hack I don't know. I assume no since I have never seen it mentioned when people post other questions about breeding.
---
Black: Azaezal 3095-7582-1802
"You love me. Real or not real?"
#4LexifoxPosted 9/22/2011 12:22:49 PM
I believe that having a DW Ditto won't alter the odds of breeding a DW ability Pokemon.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#5PhoenicopterPosted 9/22/2011 12:28:55 PM
Dream World abilities can only be passed on when breeding within the egg group, so I doubt it.
---
White horses and pretty ladies by the score.
Photon Recipe!
#6ares9090Posted 9/22/2011 12:40:59 PM
Phoenicopter posted...
Dream World abilities can only be passed on when breeding within the egg group, so I doubt it.

Thats not something written on stone, remeber that who pass the ability is the mother, and according to breeding rules, the offspring is always the lowest evo form of the mother if ditto is not involved.

Something I have yet to test, I'll hack myself an Imposter Ditto and I will breed it with Male Pokemon, for it to act as a mother. I'll tell oyu later, I have to go out right now.
---
Platinum FC Ares 3695 6100 4083 <> Black FC Ares 0389 8392 9652
Official Mew of the B/W Boards Clan
#7Miggi3Fr3shPosted 9/22/2011 12:41:16 PM
They will probably change that either in the 3rd version/remakes or next gen. They usually add something to breeding during the 3rd version and thats the best thing I can think of that they could add.
---
Black: Azaezal 3095-7582-1802
"You love me. Real or not real?"
#8dratini360Posted 9/22/2011 1:54:09 PM
Blissey does the job better
---
Trollface.jpg
#9KailassaPosted 9/22/2011 2:03:02 PM

JustSnilloc posted...
Is it possible to find it yet?

No, there is no hidden ability Ditto released yet.

and if so does Ditto having a dream world ability effect the odds of pokemon that it breeds with having a Dream World ability?

If the mother of a breeding pair has a DW ability, and breeds with a father from within her egg group, each offspring has a 40% chance of inheriting that ability, unless the father is a Ditto.

DW abilities cannot be passed down if a Ditto is used as the father.

#10KailassaPosted 9/22/2011 2:06:28 PM

ares9090 posted...
Phoenicopter posted...

Thats not something written on stone, remeber that who pass the ability is the mother, and according to breeding rules, the offspring is always the lowest evo form of the mother if ditto is not involved.

Something I have yet to test, I'll hack myself an Imposter Ditto and I will breed it with Male Pokemon, for it to act as a mother. I'll tell oyu later, I have to go out right now.

You'd be wasting your time. Firstly, DW abilities cannot be inherited from the father, and secondly, DW abilites cannot be passed on if a Ditto is used.