This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ghetsis's Hydreigon is impossible.

#1arcrisefanPosted 9/22/2011 12:49:19 PM
After laughing at how pathetic the Elite Four in this game was, I was prepared to go all the way and finish the game up. Then Ghetsis came along with a damn Hydreigon that knows Focus Blast, Surf, Dragon Pulse, and Fire Blast. Between those four attacks, it has a super effective move against all of my pokemon. Thankfully, I do have quite a few pokemon that are super effective against it... but Hydreigon is pretty fast and one shots all my pokemon before they can get a hit in. I decided to try using Whimsicott with stun spore to slow it down so I could hit it... but after getting whimsicott killed and nearly killing it with scrafty it just used a full restore, making it completely worthless. So then I decided to suck up my hate of using legendary pokemon and use Reshiram against it, but Hydreigon resists the super powerful fire move that he has and without it he has to rely on his pathetic dragon breath attack, so even with a freaking overpowered legendary pokemon I couldn't kill that damn thing. Well, the other two pokemon he's had were a stupid cofragigus that kept spamming protect even as my Scrafty was resting off it's poison and a Tauros with an afro, so this probably won't be hard if I can just figure out how to kill that DAMN HYDREIGON.
---
OFFICIAL QURUPECO OF THE MH3DS BOARD.
#2CanyouGuessPosted 9/22/2011 12:52:30 PM
Conkeldurr, Sawk or Throh can take a Dragon Pulse and OHKO. What's your team?
---
Black FC:
4942-8093-4406
#3QualiTPosted 9/22/2011 12:54:22 PM
get a haxorus too use dragon dance 2 or 3 times on cof4garius. Then use whatever move and OHKO them all?
---
Save me from nothing i've Become. Briiiiing me too life....~CrazyBaconSD/[RS]Brambles
#4crazyloonybirdPosted 9/22/2011 12:56:46 PM
I thought this was going to be a topic about how Ghetsis's Hydreigon exists at an impossibly low level. -_-

I had no issues with Hydreigon. It was quickly OHKO'd with a Blizzard from my Samurott. >:D
---
Only by losing yourself will you finally know who you truly are.
#5Monferno_AQWPosted 9/22/2011 12:57:32 PM
QualiT posted...
get a haxorus too use dragon dance 2 or 3 times on cof4garius. Then use whatever move and OHKO them all?

You can say Cofagrigus.
---
Pokemon battles won: 153 I only use Ubers
Not changing until Natalie Portman gets an actual full frontal nude scene. People who want it: 33
#6Neko_ShigiPosted 9/22/2011 12:59:18 PM
crazyloonybird posted...
I thought this was going to be a topic about how Ghetsis's Hydreigon exists at an impossibly low level. -_-

I had no issues with Hydreigon. It was quickly OHKO'd with a Blizzard from my Samurott. >:D

inb4lance'sdragonites

But really, I used Haxorus with 2 Dragon Dances...there were no survivors.
---
~ Elite Divided Guild Founder: Elite Four Member ~
Pokemon Black FC: 2108-1050-1505
#7arcrisefan(Topic Creator)Posted 9/22/2011 1:00:08 PM
CanyouGuess posted...
Conkeldurr, Sawk or Throh can take a Dragon Pulse and OHKO. What's your team?

Excadrill, Darmanitan, Haxorus, Chandelure (switched out for Reshiram) Whimsicott and Scrafty. Like I said, he one hit KOs every god damn one of them.
---
#8arcrisefan(Topic Creator)Posted 9/22/2011 1:02:27 PM
QualiT posted...

For some reason I didn't think of that. Hope it can survive past the toxic though, I forgot to mention I never use items mid-battle in pokemon games. Kind of cheating if you ask me, even though the computers themselves cheat...
---
#9NinjamesVDSPosted 9/22/2011 1:03:13 PM
I flew through the E4 and end battle and my main Pokemon were only Emboar and Unfezant (I find it more difficult to train up a larger party). Maybe it's because you aren't using your starter TC?
---
White FC: 5243 1095 8283
Dex Filler for the PAWN SHOP
#10arcrisefan(Topic Creator)Posted 9/22/2011 1:07:01 PM
NinjamesVDS posted...
I flew through the E4 and end battle and my main Pokemon were only Emboar and Unfezant (I find it more difficult to train up a larger party). Maybe it's because you aren't using your starter TC?

I started off with the pathetic, worthless grass snake. Should have checked GameFaqs before choosing really. And yeah, you can train up just one pokemon to a ridiculously high level and just use items during battle to keep it alive while it slaughters pokemon 10-20 levels weaker then it, but that's no fun.
---