This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Alternative form Pokemon

#1DarkerSneaselPosted 2/24/2010 5:20:14 PM
For 5th Gen, how will the Alternative form Pokemon work? For say Rotom, Giratina, and Shaymin, will they have the same deal going on where you can get the item through an ingame event. What about the Spiky-Eared Pichu? All speculation of course.
---
Stratospheric Strawberry Slime. It's the nectar of the GAWDS!
The cake is not a lie. Popcorn is the lie. It smells so good but tastes average.
#2bd0g5Posted 2/24/2010 5:22:19 PM
It might help once we find stuff out.
---
bd0g5 | The Officail 500+ Team | Beyond the limit
Record number of posts in a topic | board=918748&topic=52069490
#3InfinitySlayerPosted 2/24/2010 8:01:22 PM
I hope Shaymin-S gets an alternate form.
---
- Sign-ups and planning for the next Fastest 500 topic:
http://bit.ly/80nceY
#4CosmoKramer4700Posted 2/24/2010 8:03:33 PM
well Deoxys forms carried over....so I would think the others will too.
---
Gutalala Sudalala
Pokemon Generation 5 Boards Please!
#5Kamek69Posted 2/25/2010 4:21:04 AM
Spiky Ear Pichu might be locked in HG/SS due to the whole thing with him not being able to be traded. Other than that, I expect they'll keep ways to get all the alternate forms in the game. And hopefully a way to keep Sky Shaymin in that form all the time...
---
Take it to the Garage and smash it with a shovel, just like you would a defective dog. - Panik_Mechanik
#6Serebii from SPPPosted 2/25/2010 4:45:16 AM
I believe Spiky-eared Pichu was a tester of a new feature we'll see here so we'll be able to get it in

Rotom was no longer an event item form change in HGSS
As for the rest, it's probable it'll still be Event Item, but I think the Griseous Orb will be attainable in the game
---
Serebii from the amazing Serebii.net
Your #1 Source for ALL Pokémon Games & Anime info as the top online Pokédex & Attackdex!
#7Kamek69Posted 2/25/2010 7:38:48 AM
I believe Spiky-eared Pichu was a tester of a new feature we'll see here so we'll be able to get it in

I've seen you mention that a few times while lurking on the HGSS boards... Is it just a guess or something more?
---
Take it to the Garage and smash it with a shovel, just like you would a defective dog. - Panik_Mechanik