This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

White Forest or Black City?

#1Finale_WandererPosted 7/11/2010 9:55:02 PM
Personally if it's a forest with pokemon count me in... why even bother with another city in Pokemon? Just a whole bunch of NPC and another pokemon center.... I wonder what's the big deal with the city.
---
Waiting for: Golden Sun Dark Dawn, Pokemon: Black Version, LoZ: Skyward Sword.
#2King_of_FerretsPosted 7/11/2010 9:56:04 PM
Oh I don't know, maybe it has something to do with the cover legendaries...
---
Just a little bit Crooked blaziken9190; The Almighty Ferret King
A Nobody doesn't have a right to know nor does it even have the right to be
#3KasaKillersPosted 7/11/2010 9:56:17 PM
City's probably going to get a blackout from Zekrom; forest's probably going to get set on fire by Reshiram.

This is speculation.
---
Kasabian + The Killers = KasaKillers || One of Si's alts.
Happily married to Redsceptile321 || aevelocity.com (GOLD STAR)
#4KokoriKidPosted 7/11/2010 9:57:15 PM
I doubt Black city has a pokecenter and npcs like a normal city. that would just be... disapointing.
#5EllephatPosted 7/11/2010 9:57:28 PM
Doubt it's a standard city. In all likelihood Black City and White Forest are the locations of Zekrom and Reshiram and not much else.
---
HG FC: 5156-6531-8887
#6sontendofanPosted 7/11/2010 9:57:30 PM
Wow. That's an amazing idea (3rd poster)
---
Help me get my power level over 9000! (each person can give me 60 at most) So Far: 492
Official Forest Sage of OoT 3D
#7Ebony_BlackPosted 7/11/2010 9:59:38 PM
Forests, cities.... been there done that, got the T-Shirt. I wish they were something else, but eh, can't judge them till I see them. They might be really awesome. I wonder if that's the big version difference.
#8King_of_FerretsPosted 7/11/2010 9:59:41 PM
You know, I never get some of the complaints from people... This game actually looks like it is going to have a good story, and there are people who just want a game where we're handed all the Pokemon on a platter so that we can get straight to the multiplayer.
---
Just a little bit Crooked blaziken9190; The Almighty Ferret King
A Nobody doesn't have a right to know nor does it even have the right to be
#9KokoriKidPosted 7/11/2010 10:00:03 PM
City's probably going to get a blackout from Zekrom; forest's probably going to get set on fire by Reshiram.

This is speculation.

I think that the area will correspond to the color of the game. Like yin-yang, Zekrom will be surrounded by white, and reshiram will reside in the black. Also, just speculation.
#10KasaKillersPosted 7/11/2010 10:01:33 PM
Eh, we won't know until the games are released. Both are equally likely in my mind, though.
---
Kasabian + The Killers = KasaKillers || One of Si's alts.
Happily married to Redsceptile321 || aevelocity.com (GOLD STAR)