This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Top 10 Strongest Pokemon of all time

#21hhh000177Posted 8/16/2010 12:05:16 PM

From: MikeVicksDogs | Posted: 8/16/2010 3:03:08 PM | #018
Also, is the only way to get a charizard/mewtwo is by R/B/Y or FR/LG

You can get them in HeartGold/SoulSilver.
---
Official Typhlosion of the Pokémon B/W Boards/ I'm Tri-H.
Not changing this until a 3DS Super Smash Bros is announced. Started July 2, 2010
#22hhh000177Posted 8/16/2010 12:06:00 PM
Dangit, ninja'd by 6 seconds.
---
Official Typhlosion of the Pokémon B/W Boards/ I'm Tri-H.
Not changing this until a 3DS Super Smash Bros is announced. Started July 2, 2010
#23PlGNITlONPosted 8/16/2010 12:15:22 PM
10 - Venustoise
9 - Zapmolcuno
8 - Pikablu
7 - Ash's Pikachu
6 - Aggron a third time
5 - Unown
4 - Aggron again
3 - Krabby
2 - Aggron. He'll **** your ****, backwards.
1 - Mario
---
|| PIGNITION || XerxesTheWizard ||
This is the pig that will pierce the heavens
#24suicunes_wrathPosted 8/16/2010 12:18:42 PM
Uhh TC you stopped at Gold/Silver right?

So why are you here?
---
Official North Wind of the Zelda Skyward Sword Board and the Moogle Army.
~(silver gold star)~
#25Mewtwo_soulPosted 8/16/2010 12:19:34 PM
Arceus is actually very shadowed in the current metagame.

Well I should have said by BST it is the "strongest" although BST=/=Strength. I'm just meaning that.
---

---
GT in quote. # of times Ziploc has accused me of being alts of different users: 10. No I'm not J500, UberS, FF22389, Evil_Mewtwo, or etc. >.>
#26Vile_WeavilePosted 8/16/2010 12:24:24 PM
Assuming we're going off of BST for strongest:

1. Arceus
2. Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-oh, Rayquaza, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Giratina-O
3. Slaking, Groudon, Kyogre, Regigigas
4. Dragonite, Mew, Tyranitar, Celebi, Salamence, Metagross, Latias, Latios, Jirachi, Deoxys, Deoxys-A, Deoxys-D, Deoxys-S, Garchomp, Heatran, Cresselia, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Shaymin-S
5. Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Entei, Raikou, Suicune, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf
6. Arcanine
7. Togekiss
8. Gyarados, Snorlax, Kingdra, Blissey, Milotic, Electivire, Magmortar
9. Lapras, Crobat, Swampert, Magnezone, Rhyperior, Tangrowth, Porygon-Z
10. Charizard, Typhlosion, Infernape
---
Diamond Name: Derrek FC: 5026 3376 4779
#27LSSJ_VegetaPosted 8/16/2010 12:26:42 PM
Ah, Now I see what you're saying Mewtwo. My Apologies. I agree with you in that aspect.
---
The Official Tsutaja of the B/W Boards
Pokemon Trainer White is Hawt. ---Arceism is total crap.
#28Reborn_SigmaPosted 8/16/2010 12:27:46 PM
Lore-wise

1. Arceus
2. Giratina
3. Dialga
4. Palkia
5. Rayquaza
6. Kyogre
7. Groudon
8. Lugia
9. Ho-oh
10. Mewtwo

I don't know why people rate Mewtwo, Lugia, and Ho-oh so highly. At the end of the day, they're just big fish in a small pond. They're very powerful compared to the majority of Pokemon, but they can't compete against primordial monsters responsible for the creation of the world and universe.
#29Mewtwo_soulPosted 8/16/2010 12:30:50 PM
I don't know why people rate Mewtwo, Lugia, and Ho-oh so highly. At the end of the day, they're just big fish in a small pond. They're very powerful compared to the majority of Pokemon, but they can't compete against primordial monsters responsible for the creation of the world and universe.

Most of us are rating it off of their actual power in the Metagame. Mewtwo was the best and strongest Pokemon in the metagame to date. Sure it was for one gen, but it was enough to have GF add new types and take huge nerfs to Psychics just to put it down to a lower notch, even then it is still quite powerful.
---
GT in quote. # of times Ziploc has accused me of being alts of different users: 10. No I'm not J500, UberS, FF22389, Evil_Mewtwo, or etc. >.>
#30Reborn_SigmaPosted 8/16/2010 12:34:32 PM
Most of us are rating it off of their actual power in the Metagame. Mewtwo was the best and strongest Pokemon in the metagame to date. Sure it was for one gen, but it was enough to have GF add new types and take huge nerfs to Psychics just to put it down to a lower notch, even then it is still quite powerful.

Oh. I wasn't taking gameplay mechanics into account when rating them.

I know practically nothing about how strong the legendaries are against each other in the meta game, so I chose to rate them based on lore.