This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Kerudio and Genosect Events

#1Zero97Posted 9/21/2010 1:41:28 AM
http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showpost.php?p=2210420&postcount=1
What do You think?
#2Zero97(Topic Creator)Posted 9/21/2010 1:46:21 AM
Kerudio

In a nutshell, Kerudio comes out from its Poké Ball when taken to a certain forest where Kobaruron, Terakion, Birijion are waiting. Someone tells the story of the four warriors and the forest: Many years ago, a war took place between men, and the forest was burned down. This rendered Kerudio an orphan, and so the warrior trio took pity on it and became its foster parents. Apparently, Kerudio has been on its own for some time, and now that it meets its "parents" again, they wish to teach it new moves (it may just be one move, but I'm guessing that those moves are Metal Burst, Stone Edge and Leaf Blade). After that, Kerudio goes back to its Poké Ball and the warriors seem to depart.

Genosect

The player meets the scientist that created Genosect, and I'm pretty sure that Genosect is already in the player's possession. The scientist explains that Team Plasma, and specifically N, asked him to create the strongest Pokémon in existence. While the scientist was trying to alter an ancient Bug Pokémon, N decided to cancel the project (apparently because he set his eyes on Reshiram/Zekrom). This did not hinder the scientist from completing his grand design, and so Genosect came to be.

The scientist asks the player if he wants to battle him, so I'm unsure as to which one of them has Genosect. After that, the scientist only seems to hand out the four cassettes needed to change the type Genosect's signature move (a lesser version of Judgment whose type varies between Normal, Water, Electric, Fire and Ice), which is why I think the player had Genosect in the first place. The scientist regrets having forgotten about the importance of scientific discoveries, and no longer wants to use Genosect as a weapon tool. Finally, there is a diary which reiterates the scientist's words about his study being rejected, but the rest of the pages have been torn.
#3Zero97(Topic Creator)Posted 9/21/2010 1:57:53 AM
More Detailed

1) Meloetta's usual forme is called the Voice Forme while the red one is called the Step Forme. From the text, it seems that when you bring Meloetta (presumbly distributed in future movies) to the Cafe in Hiun City, it will trigger an event from the guitarist. He will offer to teach your Meloetta the move 'Ancient Song'. With this move, Meloetta will be able to switch between its 2 formes. Whether this works like a field-move or in-battle way, I have no idea.

(Some 'background' on Meloetta according to the guitarist's speech, I'm quoting him directly.)

"Beautiful melodies will bring people happiness while sad ones will bring people down. That is the power of a melody. The scent of luck that breezes around you has made me remember this melody from the depths of my memory. This is a song that my mother loves... an ancient nostalgia... please listen to it. From what my mother told me, a Pokemon who played the melody danced its light steps to fill people's hearts. However, when the world was drowned in sorrow, this Pokemon lost its melody, and the 'Red Shoes' were also gone... When you walked through that door, I remembered this melody. The Pokemon started dancing its steps to its lost melody again. You brought in this, you are an amazing kid."

2) Keludio was raised by the 'musketeer' trio when it became an orphan due to an forest fire in the past. The in-game event a Keludio triggers apparently involves you bringing all three members of the trio with you, and together they will teach Keludio the move 'Secret Sword', normally not learnable in-game.

3) Genosect was supposed to be revived from a fossil and powered up by Team Plasma to create the most powerful Pokemon ever. However, N despised of the project because he felt that any Pokemon tampered with science has lost its pureness, which was why the project was abandoned. But the scientist kept working on it, and he's still upset that N denied of his talent. Anyway, beating the Scientist will let you get the Cassettes to change its move's type.

4) The secret of the Lock Capsule may finally be solved, although we still don't know where to get the Lock Capsule. In one of the buildings in Hiun, there is a guy who called himself Mr. Lock. When you bring the Lock Capsule to it, it will unlock TM 95 (Bark Out), a dark type special move that can lower the opponent's special attack. The text that comes with unlocking the Capsule says, "This TM was stored in this Lock Capsule to bestow upon a trust-worthy Isshu trainer, it must not end up in the hands of people like Team Rocket for evil deeds'.
#4reaverzPosted 9/21/2010 2:09:14 AM
Very cool. So this Secret Sword move... does anyone have any idea which of the moves it might be on this list?
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2992616&postcount=19

I am looking at the very bottom of the list, moves between [M547] to [M559] in particular because some of them are unlearnable by any Pokemon. This one stands out as a candidate for Special Sword because it's a Fighting move which would give the little Water/Fighting guy STAB:

[M548]: Special Fighting PP: 10 Power: 85 / Accuracy: 100 Effect: [E11A]
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]
#5howabePosted 9/21/2010 3:06:50 AM
Nice find.

I had a play around with Meloia and came out with the following:

- Every time Ancient Song is used in battle, Meloia changes Forme
- Outside of battle, Meloia is always in her Voice Forme, even if you finished a battle in her Step Forme

This means it is only possible to begin a battle in Voice Forme.
---
HI I'M DAISY!
#6reaverzPosted 9/21/2010 3:10:18 AM
Is there an option to use Ancient Song outside of battle?
---
#7JaycejaPosted 9/21/2010 3:12:37 AM
533 is sacred sword

[M533]Sacred Sword: Physical Fighting PP: 20 Power: 90 / Accuracy: 100 Effect: Target's stat changes doesn't affect this move.
#8howabePosted 9/21/2010 3:15:23 AM
Is there an option to use Ancient Song outside of battle?
It doesn't appear where you normally select moves outside of battle (eg, for Surf). If there is a way, I guess it would be at a certain area or something.
---
HI I'M DAISY!
#9reaverzPosted 9/21/2010 3:19:59 AM
[M533]Sacred Sword: Physical Fighting PP: 20 Power: 90 / Accuracy: 100 Effect: Target's stat changes doesn't affect this move.

Nice, but all the "musketeers" learn this one by level up, even the Water one. The move learned by the event (Secret Sword) does not appear on any level up list for any Pokemon.

It doesn't appear where you normally select moves outside of battle (eg, for Surf). If there is a way, I guess it would be at a certain area or something.

I see. Thanks for checking it out.
---