The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Most disturbing move descriptions

#1GameGuy_5318Posted 10/13/2010 1:47:21 PM
post the most disturbing move descriptions you can find, heres an example:
Body Purge:It cuts of useless parts of its body. It sharply raises its speed and makes its weight lighter
It can be learned by Forretress, Skarmory, Steelix, Aron, Lairon, Aggron, Gear, Gigear, and Gigigear. Makes sense with these pokemon, but just sounds kind of disturbing.
---
Dragon Age: Origins is just an epilogue for the "Inheritance" series.
Lefties rule!
#2RedRaven41Posted 10/13/2010 1:49:07 PM
Why?
---
What you've just said... is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard.
#3GameGuy_5318(Topic Creator)Posted 10/13/2010 1:52:01 PM
They are all covered in steel armor
---
Lefties rule!
#4ssjremukoPosted 10/13/2010 2:15:15 PM
^wait is that the real description? Does it really affect weight? Like would it make low kick/grass knot weaker!? Or is it just flavor text?
---
Well man and god both come from technology and technology comes from man and God and god comes from man which comes from God which might come from man, see?
#5GameGuy_5318(Topic Creator)Posted 10/13/2010 2:17:46 PM
yes, it really effects weight. There is an ability called Heavy Metal that boosts weight. There is also a move that is the opposite of low kick, where your pokemon basically falls on the opponent
---
Lefties rule!
#6ssjremukoPosted 10/13/2010 2:18:47 PM
^yeah i know about those i just thought this was another rock polish/agility move but if it changes your weight too then it has other subtle purposes as well!
---
Well man and god both come from technology and technology comes from man and God and god comes from man which comes from God which might come from man, see?
#7CmaBoyPosted 10/13/2010 2:31:39 PM
Clefairy used Metronome!
Clefairy used Body Purge!

D:
#8paperweegee2Posted 10/13/2010 2:38:05 PM
^ LOL.
---
Peppy: Follow in your father's example, Fox!
Fox: I'm on it. *Dies*