This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Someone asked on yahoo answers how to get Jirachi

#1RhytenPosted 10/25/2010 4:11:02 AM
Here's what a guy posted, have a good laugh at it xD (yes there are answers to some other things that have nothing to do with Jirachi)

How to get Jirachi: Go to Mossdeep city, where you can find that white stone and bring an Altaria and an Absol, both Lv. 100, press A on the rock and Altaria will sing, making Jirachi appear.

How to get Jirachi: Defeat the Pokemon league 100 times, then go to Professor Birch and he'll give you the desire sticky that you must use on the white stone in Mossdeep city.

How to get Jirachi: After the mirage island appeared, don't take the berry, go to the pokemon league and let Rocco win, then return to the mirage island and you'll find Jirachi that is eating the berry and you can catch it.

How to get Jirachi: After defeating that mage in those quiz, go and look for him in the victory road and if you find him, he'll give you a free Jirachi.
How to get Jirachi: After getting 100 missiles launched from the spacial center, talk with the girl near the white rock, press A on it and Jirachi will appear.

How to get Deoxys: After defeating the pokemon league 100 times, if you search underwater you'll see that there is a hole where you'll find Deoxys.

How to get Deoxys: When you get the red sphere or the blue sphere, let a friend send you the other sphere. When you'll go in whatever route, those spheres will explode, making Deoxys appear.

How to get Deoxys: After getting 250 missiles launched from the spacial center, go to your mom and she'll give you a ticket to go with the rocket, where you'll get Deoxys.

Rejis: If you catch the three Regis, the door in the house in Mossdeep city will unlock and you'll find an item. If you give it to one of the Regis and trade it, the three Regis will fuse themselves in a SUPER-Pokemon much powerful, with a typing of steel, ice and rock.

How to get Feebas: To get Feebas, you must listed for the cry of Milotic when you are fishing.

Go to Kanto/Johto: If you manage to defeat the pokemon league with only one Lv.50 pokemon, when you return to Ever Grande City with surf, you'll find another cave near the victory road called "??? cave". If you go past it, you'll find out that you are now in Kanto and you can go to Johto from there.
---
My Resident evil Code Veronica X run: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/445328-resident-evil-code-veronica-x/55833337
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_aXS0n2KGQ
#2Reimu_HPosted 10/25/2010 4:35:22 AM
10/10 would read again
---
If you lose he pulls down his beard and absorbs your soul. That is the real reason you whipe out. - generic_toed, about Shaga.
#3MasterOtenkoPosted 10/25/2010 4:38:24 AM
Oh, God, no. Yahoo Answers is hell. SO MUCH MISINFORMATION.

Here's an example.

Question: Rate my Heartgold team?
I have...
Empoleon (Surf, Icebeam, Grassknot, Stealthrock) Modest nature
Tyranitar (Stoneedge, Earthquake, Icepunch, Pursuit) Jolly nature
Garchomp (Earthquake, Dragonclaw, Firefang, Toxic) Jolly nature
Togekiss (Aurasphere, Airslash, Thunderwave, Roost) Modest nature
Alakazam (Focusblast, Psychic, Shadowball, Grassknot) Timid nature
Scizor (Superpower, U-turn, Bulletpunch, Swordsdance) Adamant nature

And here comes the terrible answer...

"Seems good, I would replace a few of the moves though.

Empoleon- It seems as a water/steel, your main concerns would be defending against ground, fighting, and electric. So employing a flying move over Stealth Rock may be better.

Tyranitar- I'd put Crunch over Pursuit, but that's just me.

Garchomp- Overused, but if you must use him, get rid of Toxic for Poison Jab.

Togekiss- good, no changes.

Alakazam- I'd get rid of shadow ball for Flamethrower or something because Psychic will basically cover what Shadow Ball covers typewise. I also say Energy Ball over Grass Knot for pwoer's sake.

Scizor- Pretty good, I'd recommend a stronger Steel-type move over Bullet Punch, like Iron Head.

As for Garchomp as a Pokemon, I would get rid of him for Metagross. He can be a physical or special beater, and his type matchup is amazing due to the fact he can Magnet Rise."
---
What are you talking about? It says Atlus right in the corner. - megamaster125 on Atlus "making" Rondo of Swords
(Pokemon FCs in quote)
#4destinyflamePosted 10/25/2010 4:40:37 AM
LOL
it went from jirachi to deoxys to johto
#5MasterOtenkoPosted 10/25/2010 4:42:12 AM
Ooh, and another one...

Q: "Is it better to EV train an already strong stat? Or is it better to train a weaker stat?"

A: "EV train it's weaker stat, people can take advantages of weak points"
---
What are you talking about? It says Atlus right in the corner. - megamaster125 on Atlus "making" Rondo of Swords
(Pokemon FCs in quote)
#6Reimu_HPosted 10/25/2010 4:56:35 AM
Too many pros on Yahoo answers.
---
If you lose he pulls down his beard and absorbs your soul. That is the real reason you whipe out. - generic_toed, about Shaga.
#7Reimu_HPosted 10/25/2010 5:00:25 AM
Just found the most lulzy thing ever.

"Okay, my first point is that ANY Pokemon can be strong, or useless, depending on its moves and how you handle it"

Make a strong Luvdisc. I dare you all.
---