This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm bored of Pokemon. It sucks now.

#31CrazyhaxPosted 11/18/2010 6:04:37 PM
This gen, actually. I liked most of the 4th gen Pokemon.

That would explain why they didn't take a fresh start this gen, making more pokemon than ever before in any other generation, including the original. I mean, that would just be counter-intuitive since they're running out of ideas.
---
No. I of Organization XIII GWDGH
#32LexifoxPosted 11/18/2010 6:09:59 PM
I'll honestly never understand why people claim they're "running out of ideas" or stopped being original. It's almost the same complaint as "this doesn't look like a Pokemon".
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#33Spriteiscoolio(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2010 6:29:53 PM

This gen, actually. I liked most of the 4th gen Pokemon.

That would explain why they didn't take a fresh start this gen, making more pokemon than ever before in any other generation, including the original. I mean, that would just be counter-intuitive since they're running out of ideas.

You see what you're doing right now? You're attacking me. I'm not really trying to offend you.
---
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/blueice/Usamiru.jpg
#34Spriteiscoolio(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2010 6:30:47 PM

Did you like the pokemon of Gen 3?

Yeah, actually. I loved all the gen's Pokemon, except this one particularly. I like the starters, though.
---
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/blueice/Usamiru.jpg
#35defensoriusPosted 11/18/2010 6:36:52 PM
The Law of New Pokemon
When a new game comes out, the last one was the best gen ever and they should have stopped there because Game Freak is running out of ideas.
---
Discendi Latina bardus est.
http://www.last.fm/user/Aggriken
#36CrazyhaxPosted 11/18/2010 6:45:09 PM
You see what you're doing right now? You're attacking me. I'm not really trying to offend you.

Or not. I could simply be disproving your baseless claims. Does it have to come across as me "attacking" you?

I mean, thousands of other people have said pretty much the same thing. Its only normal that I such an issue eventually
---
#37RoobitysuPosted 11/18/2010 6:48:03 PM

I think that counts as much as attacking as Mrs. Jones telling little Billy in her 1st Grade class that 2+2 is not 22.
---
Give Gochiruzeru some love... D:
Pokemon SoulSilver Friend Code: 3352 6360 5576
#38CrazyhaxPosted 11/18/2010 6:58:57 PM
*I address such an issue
---
#39Japanese_AnimesPosted 11/18/2010 8:15:23 PM
I don't think anyone cares if you play a video game or not. I get the feeling you posted this to intentionally make people mad, because most people on this forum like the game. But if you're not interested in the game, I don't know why anyone would care, or why you'd care to tell anyone else.

There are some things about this generation that annoy me, but I'm still playing it. I didn't have to spend money on it, anyway, so it's not a big deal. I hope the next games for 3DS will be a bigger step forward.
---
What's with these guys? It's like one of my Japanese animes.
#40Japanese_AnimesPosted 11/18/2010 8:17:09 PM
Also, for the record, only a handful of Pokemon this generation look decent. The starters are pretty bad.
---
What's with these guys? It's like one of my Japanese animes.