I'm bored of Pokemon. It sucks now.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version
  3. I'm bored of Pokemon. It sucks now.
6 years ago#31
This gen, actually. I liked most of the 4th gen Pokemon.

That would explain why they didn't take a fresh start this gen, making more pokemon than ever before in any other generation, including the original. I mean, that would just be counter-intuitive since they're running out of ideas.
No. I of Organization XIII GWDGH
6 years ago#32
I'll honestly never understand why people claim they're "running out of ideas" or stopped being original. It's almost the same complaint as "this doesn't look like a Pokemon".
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
6 years ago#33

This gen, actually. I liked most of the 4th gen Pokemon.

That would explain why they didn't take a fresh start this gen, making more pokemon than ever before in any other generation, including the original. I mean, that would just be counter-intuitive since they're running out of ideas.

You see what you're doing right now? You're attacking me. I'm not really trying to offend you.
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/blueice/Usamiru.jpg
6 years ago#34

Did you like the pokemon of Gen 3?

Yeah, actually. I loved all the gen's Pokemon, except this one particularly. I like the starters, though.
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/blueice/Usamiru.jpg
6 years ago#35
The Law of New Pokemon
When a new game comes out, the last one was the best gen ever and they should have stopped there because Game Freak is running out of ideas.
Discendi Latina bardus est.
http://www.last.fm/user/Aggriken
6 years ago#36
You see what you're doing right now? You're attacking me. I'm not really trying to offend you.

Or not. I could simply be disproving your baseless claims. Does it have to come across as me "attacking" you?

I mean, thousands of other people have said pretty much the same thing. Its only normal that I such an issue eventually
6 years ago#37

I think that counts as much as attacking as Mrs. Jones telling little Billy in her 1st Grade class that 2+2 is not 22.
Give Gochiruzeru some love... D:
Pokemon SoulSilver Friend Code: 3352 6360 5576
6 years ago#38
*I address such an issue
6 years ago#39
I don't think anyone cares if you play a video game or not. I get the feeling you posted this to intentionally make people mad, because most people on this forum like the game. But if you're not interested in the game, I don't know why anyone would care, or why you'd care to tell anyone else.

There are some things about this generation that annoy me, but I'm still playing it. I didn't have to spend money on it, anyway, so it's not a big deal. I hope the next games for 3DS will be a bigger step forward.
What's with these guys? It's like one of my Japanese animes.
6 years ago#40
Also, for the record, only a handful of Pokemon this generation look decent. The starters are pretty bad.
What's with these guys? It's like one of my Japanese animes.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version
  3. I'm bored of Pokemon. It sucks now.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived