This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

RSE Remake hint?

#11PalmerSenseiPosted 11/20/2010 1:49:09 PM
I'm not denying that they're going to remake RSE. I just think these "hints" are irrelevant.

This. It's too soon for RSE remakes. They'll be made eventually, yes, but not now. The intro music was pretty cool, though.
---
Nothing to say here.
#12mondrae205Posted 11/20/2010 2:04:53 PM
http://squidtv.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/2hp1vo2-jpg.gif

why does it have the DS printing US money?
---
"It just wants a hug and you wish to tear its apples away from its torso. How could you?" - Serebii
#13DinozorePosted 11/20/2010 4:07:32 PM
It's too soon for RSE remakes.
Too soon? R/S were released 8 years ago...
---
I bet you were thinking how hot it would be to see Tsunade with her gates wide open, inviting you... ~DuneMan
#14Materious17Posted 11/20/2010 4:12:49 PM

Ya, too soon... probably towards the end of gen 5's life or into gen 6 I can see RSE remakes happening... You have to remember... G/S got remade on their 10th anniversary, and R/B really close to that. R/S might not happen for another 2 years.

---
ITT: Department of Redundancy Department is in this topic.
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ! Oh a bite!
#15BountyanPosted 11/20/2010 4:15:36 PM
Yes too soon, especially when B/W just came out and they might even make the third version before the remakes
---
HeartGold FC: 4941 7665 0037 Name: Kojo
#16PalmerSenseiPosted 11/20/2010 4:21:23 PM

Let me rephrase myself. Is there really a reason to remake them atm? We have access to all Legendary pokemon in RSE and it can still connect with the current games (in a sense, pal park them to DPPT and pokeshift to BW) unlike GSC and RBY. It made sense to remake those two, as they had things like outdated graphics, couldn't connect to current games, unable to get Kanto and Johto pokemon (well, it was only Ruby and sapphire which couldn't get Kanto and Johto pokemon unless you had XD or Colloseum but still) etc. This probably will change with the 3DS and all, but there really isn't a reason to remake RSE on the DS, or to just remake it at all at this point. Tbh, I'm all for RSE remakes, but it just isn't the time. So, yeah.
---
Nothing to say here.
#17Zarren364Posted 11/20/2010 4:25:00 PM
*SPOILERS*

How about the fact that after you go through the enigma stone event in HG/SS Steven says something like "Your name will just have to wait until later when we have more fun.."

---
GLAD GANG l SSS l No.XII Oh! The shame, the humility, what a wicked gang are we!
Not changing this sig until Si comes back B/W forums 9/3/10
#18reaverzPosted 11/20/2010 6:12:56 PM
TC, that's just leftover music from Gen III that they used for testing, and it actually was found first in Diamond/Pearl. That's a common practice in Pokemon and video games in general. For example, did you know that Ruby and Sapphire have test tracks for G/S/C music such as the legendary beast battle theme, Saffron City, Team Rocket takeover, Route 38, and the Pokemon Communications Center (JPN Crystal)? Here's a sample:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxDQmBZQ-ak
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]
#19KaphoticsPosted 11/20/2010 7:29:18 PM
Wonder what the reactions of people will be when they find out that the That Nosepass Evolution and Luvdisc Evo are actually real evolutions that can only occur in the RSE remake.
#20SeamusOHasseyPosted 11/20/2010 7:31:35 PM
Luvdisc doesn't have an evo?
---
Basketballs don't hold grudges.
And I quote.