Gen 3 OU > Gen 5 OU > Gen 4 OU > Gen 1 OU >>>>> Gen 2 OU

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version
  3. Gen 3 OU > Gen 5 OU > Gen 4 OU > Gen 1 OU >>>>> Gen 2 OU
6 years ago#11
Thats actually correct (imo of course) Trust me people, Gen 2 OU was probably the most boring comp scene out of any Pokemon game. Bliss/Skarm was just unbeatable. Umbreon, Snorlax, Tyranitar and Kingdra tanked everything yet could 1hko a pokemon or stall you out easily. And Alakazam/Gengar were still the top offensive choice. Gen 2 was just terrible.

Gen 3 had the best OU by far, it was incredible balanced. BL/UU were very usable and it was a good balance of def and offense.
6 years ago#12
PROTIP: The Skarmory + Blissey combo is extremely overrated in Generation II. Skarmory + Snorlax, on the other hand, is a lot more effective.

Anyway, for me:

Generation V > Generation IV > Generation II > Generation I > Generation III
Me = Dragon Master
6 years ago#13
What's an OU?
Official Luxord of the Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Board
6 years ago#14
What's an OU?

OU = overused
"Phoenix Wright once exorcised a ghost by objecting, and then objected so hard he made the prosecutor bleed out of his eyes." - Psycho Kirby
6 years ago#15
Oh, well in that case, I have no idea what's being argued here. :\
6 years ago#16
Oh, well in that case, I have no idea what's being argued here

I suspect u dont play with tiers.

"It's all Basurao fault."--Reimu_H
9:34 Nov. 21: Number of Pointless theads so far: 8
6 years ago#17
Nope. I just play to play.
6 years ago#18
IMO:

Gen 5: Surprisingly more balanced then ever this gen...
Gen 3: Balanced as well, but the leftovers and Choice Bands that were EVERYWHERE got annoying.
Gen 4: Mainly offensive and at most times, unpredictable because of all the items. But Scizor ran things which SUCKED (even though he's my 2nd favorite bug type)!
Gen 2: A stalling game. The games can get boring fast, but at least my favorite pokemon was OU (WHOO, Meganium!)
Gen 1: LUCK LUCK LUCK! Critical Hits came like crazy! There was quite honestly NO skill involved outside of getting the right moves.
Official M.O.D.O.K. of the MvsC3 Board
If you think he's evolved beyond the joys of murder, you'd be wrong! KILLER ILLUMINATION!
6 years ago#19
PROTIP: The Skarmory + Blissey combo is extremely overrated in Generation II. Skarmory + Snorlax, on the other hand, is a lot more effective."

Thats very easy to say now that its been ten years...
6 years ago#20
Gen 3 is top for me, with Gen 5 following close behind. Gen 4 and Gen 1 had their own perks, and were fun and fast-paced. Gen 2 was just boring for me.
Something.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version
  3. Gen 3 OU > Gen 5 OU > Gen 4 OU > Gen 1 OU >>>>> Gen 2 OU

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived