This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon fusion! (yes, another ''create your pokemon'' game)

#1Skull_proPosted 2/2/2011 8:44:12 AM
This game has a fair number of rules, but I did it with a friend once, and it was a lot of funs.

Basicly, you create a Pokemon by merging two pokemon (both name, appearence and typing) Here are the kind of match you can mix

1.Two mono-type pokemon that have different typing. (ex.: Sunflora and Charmeleon)
2.Two dual-type pokemon with the same typing (Ex.: Garchomp and Flygon)
3.Two dual type pokemon that share one of the types (Example: Swanna (Water/Flying) and Swampert (Water/Ground)

You cannot mix any combo of pokemon not mentioned above, you'll see why.

If you make a mix of the first rule, that new pokemon will be dual-type (of the two mixed pokemon) If I use my above example, that new pokemon would be Grass/fire

If you mix two dual-type with the same typing, they will stay with the same typing (In my example, Dragon/Ground)

If you mix two dual-type pokemon sharing ONE type, the new pokemon Will lose the type they have in common, and will have the two type each pokemon did not have in common (In my case It will lose water, but will be Ground/Flying)

You do not have to create new typing to play this game. Also, give a small explanation of how does the new pokemon look. It should have at least a small ressemblece of the two fusioned pokemons I'll create the first poekon to start this

Mismander (Mismagius+Charmander)

Type: Ghost/Fire

Mismander is a ghostly lizard that got a short tail. That tail has a flame on it's tip. His head looks like charmander's but has Mismagius' hat.
---
-NeoArashi, Challenge Taker since november 11th 2006!
www.youtube.com/neoarashi
#2Earth_EchidnaPosted 2/2/2011 9:47:54 AM
Hounditar (Houndour/ Tyranitar) (Rock/ Fire)

A sort of... four legged reptile. Has Houndour's skull atop its head, and the blue patch on Tyranitar's torso on its own torso. It also has the four legs like the Houndour, but is slightly like a Tyranitar standing on all fours painted black with ears and a skull on its own.

Ability: Sandstream
---
Wonder what it's like to fly? Daedalus managed it, why shouldn't we?
I always have to trust animals, huh... just my nature, as long as my dog doesn't lick me.
#3HydoomPosted 2/2/2011 10:57:34 AM
Regirock and Regigigas

Created pokemon:
Name: Regigigas
== [I combined the "Regi" from Regirock with the "gigas" from Regigigas, it's fair play >:3 ]
Type: Rock/Normal [Love that Fighting Weakness or die with it.]
Appearance: Body is akin to that of Regigigas, however the gold portons of his body have been replaced with solid rock forms. The moss on Gigas's body has also become rock. The emblems on his chest are now all Red; the blue and silver emblems are replaced by the red emblems. Gigas also has Rock's back spikes, however they are larger and placed in a triangle pattern. Also his black markings are now a dusty brick red or tan.

Registeel and Regigigas

Created Pokemon:
Name: Regigigas [You can see where I'm going with this.]
Type: Steel/Normal
Appearance: Body is akin to that of Regigigas, however the gold portons of his body have been replaced with black castiron forms. The moss on Gigas's body has also become a layer of steel. The emblems on his chest are now all silver; the blue and red emblems are replaced by the Silver emblems. Gigas also now has red orbs on his wrists, like that on Registeel's hands. Also his black markings are now silvery metal in color.

Regice and Regigigas

Created Pokemon:
Name: Regigigas [loltroll]
Type: Ice/Normal [BEST TYPE EVER]
Appearance: Body is akin to that of Regigigas, however the gold portons of his body have been replaced with large, shiny ice-plate forms. The moss on Gigas's body has also become ice crystals. The emblems on his chest are now all blue; the red and silver emblems are replaced by the blue emblems. Gigas also has Ice's back spikes, however they are larger and placed in a trapezoidal pattern. Also his black markings are now icy blue.

I am creative!
#4Skull_pro(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2011 9:42:01 PM
Genesor (Genesect + Scisor)

Bug/Steel

Genesor has a red body, like Scisor, but also have a gun on it's back like genesect. And his two claws will be replaces by cannons as well :)
---
-NeoArashi, Challenge Taker since november 11th 2006!
www.youtube.com/neoarashi
#5HHDeceptionPosted 2/2/2011 11:13:13 PM
Golbat (Golbat and Golduck)

Type: Water/poison

http://alexonsager.net/pokemon/?one=55&two=42
---
Sound good?