This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I want your comments on my two teams

#1gordonrunning24Posted 2/8/2011 7:07:39 PM

Good or Bad, post your comment about them. whether you say something good or bad about them, im still going to use em cause Those are the 6 I like/wamt to play the game with. Thanks for your comments

White

Charmander

Totodile

Riolu

Sandile

Axew

Blitzle

Black

Squitle

Purotoga

Komantana

Crimgan

Gible

Pikachu

#2simpson7Posted 2/8/2011 7:09:54 PM
If you still are going to use them, why do you care what we think?
---
<('.')>
#3the_wet_mopPosted 2/8/2011 7:16:46 PM

both should estory ingame. neither is viable online

#4gordonrunning24(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2011 7:19:02 PM

because I want to know whats good or bad with them, just dont say oh totodile sucks, dont use him or something like that. but hey 4 of ur pokes r weak to dragons for a heads up or hey 5 of ur pokes are strong againest grass, or u know none of ur pokemon can learn this HM. comments like that.

#5gordonrunning24(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2011 7:22:26 PM

thanks wet mop, I dont play online so thats a good thing about the ingame, Im going to get them as eggs from a friend on the trade boards for HG/SS and from 2nd gym on use them all the way to the elite four :)

I can not wait for pokemon black and white to come out!! its driving me nuts!!!

#6canuckgamerPosted 2/8/2011 8:22:01 PM
They why are you using old pokemon?
#7the_wet_mopPosted 2/8/2011 8:29:08 PM

gordonrunning24 posted...

thanks wet mop, I dont play online so thats a good thing about the ingame, Im going to get them as eggs from a friend on the trade boards for HG/SS and from 2nd gym on use them all the way to the elite four :)

I can not wait for pokemon black and white to come out!! its driving me nuts!!!

yeah, i can't see you having any probelms then.

and to the other poster: i can be fun to move over pokemon to start a new game, its all about what you enjoy. I traded over my shiny wooper to HG so i could use it as my "starter" when that came out, and it was a really fun playthrough

#8gordonrunning24(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2011 9:18:40 PM

yep all about the fun :) no point using 400 hours of ur life if ya wont have fun, actually 455 on Soulsilver now... 150 on pearl, 60 on emerald, and ive started my blue, red, and yellow games over so much but im sure its a very high number

how many hours do you have playing ur pokemon games?

#9keijimasterPosted 2/8/2011 9:25:48 PM(edited)
Pardon the bluntness, but I really don't see the point in asking us for an opinion on a team designed solely for in-game use. One that was designed to have fun, not for efficiency.

Bleh.
---
You're converting to Xbox over system failure? That's like getting pissed with chemo and deciding to stick with cancer.
#10gordonrunning24(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2011 9:27:35 PM

k then no need for u to post :P