This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Confirmed: No pokemon Grey

#191Mariofan15Posted 2/13/2011 3:14:12 PM
I don't know what article you're reading, but the person being interviewed clearly stated that they've finished this gen with Black and White, as in no third version period, not that Grey won't be on the 3DS.

And clearly you misunderstood like the rest of these people. They only said there is no Third Version so people wont cancel there pre-order's for Black or White. There will be a third version. They just cant announce one now because it would hurt sales and pre-orders.
---
Pokemon Platinum FC:3696-5670-3738
HeartGold code:2193-5546-5908(Use this code unless I state otherwise)
#192Reborn_SigmaPosted 2/13/2011 3:21:23 PM
And clearly you misunderstood like the rest of these people. They only said there is no Third Version so people wont cancel there pre-order's for Black or White. There will be a third version. They just cant announce one now because it would hurt sales and pre-orders.

Explaining what was said does not mean I believe in it.
#193LinkofHyrule991Posted 2/13/2011 3:24:04 PM
"Is there a Pokemon Gray version being made for 3DS?"
"We finished this comes with Black and White version.

totally confirmed forever that there is no 3rd version
---
It's over, you've lost the game. -Near
I don't remember Redd White changing his name to Bandit Keith. Not even in America.-Aceburner
#194SimpleStar010Posted 2/13/2011 3:25:50 PM
We are still arguing over this? Come on, already. Coro Coro will have details on the next pokemon game and if it isn't a 3rd game for Gen V it will be something different *crosses fingers*Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
---
Live and Learn is the best Sonic song ever. Number of people that agree: 15
Number of people that disagree:03
#195abbyhitterPosted 2/13/2011 3:27:19 PM
Confirming a 3rd game before the first two come out would be total murder suicide. No one would buy B/W if they knew Gray was coming. GameFreak thinks we're naive, but still, we need to play dumb so they will give us the 3rd version.
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!
#196Mariofan15Posted 2/13/2011 3:29:03 PM(edited)
"Is there a Pokemon Gray version being made for 3DS?"
"We finished this comes with Black and White version.

totally confirmed forever that there is no 3rd version

It is not confirmed. They just said that because Black and White are coming out soon. It's called Marketing. If they said a Third version was in the works,people wouldnt pre-order Black and White and would just wait for that which would hurt sales pretty badly. Geez. Do you people not think of the reasons they said that or do you just automatically assume they're right?
---
Pokemon Platinum FC:3696-5670-3738
HeartGold code:2193-5546-5908(Use this code unless I state otherwise)
#197Lord SojiroPosted 2/13/2011 3:28:29 PM
I'll believe it when I see it. They've always released 3rd versions for their main series games, no gym leader rematches, most significant characters don't have animated sprites, no battle frontier, yeah, it's pretty pre 3rd version in here.
---
Sugar Sweet Nightmare
#198Slim2007Posted 2/13/2011 3:52:19 PM(edited)
If this is true then people need to realize: No 3rd game =/= Gen 6 is around the corner.
Maybe this is the generation Nintendo "gets with the time" by having GF release the content over time through DLC instead of a 3rd game (Nintendo did say they wanted to improve Nintendo WiFi with the 3Ds). The DS might not be able to support DLC, but the DSi and the 3DS can.
---
MinYe West
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v60/Slimasta/MinYeWest-1.gif
#199SeamusOHasseyPosted 2/13/2011 5:09:17 PM

Somehow, I find this post to be slightly sarcastic. Maybe your Irishness is a given? Seamus and O'Hassey are both Irish names.
Also, fine sir, I am a lady! Not a "fella" in any sort!

Whatever, here's why I have my name as it is.

www.wwe.com/superstars/raw/sheamus/
---
Morally wrong - alcohol and gawking at a married woman
LAOCH 7.11.11
#200RephindelPosted 2/13/2011 5:24:06 PM
Not so sure if I believe them. They always release a 3rd game, and if you look at all of their games, GameFreak seems to be a big fan of tradition.

Also, 3rd game = Money... So yeah.
---
oh god how did this get here
i am not good with signature