This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Most Creative Pokemon

#1Wobbuffet76Posted 3/9/2011 8:46:01 AM
I know its fun to pick out the pokemon that seem to be created without much though. (seel)

but what do you guys think is the most creative pokemon? a pokemon that really is unlike a lot of animals and is pretty unique overall.

i'm biased, but i gotta go with wobbuffet. no animal is like him and he doesn't have any real attacks. despite this, he is often banned because he is so powerful. i really think the concept of wobbuffet is very creative.

what about you?
---
Heart Gold Friend Code: 4727 0137 9813
#2Tempest_betaPosted 3/9/2011 8:48:37 AM
I always thought Smeargle was pretty unique. Mostly for his move learning system, but also for his looks.
#3OB4CLPosted 3/9/2011 8:49:44 AM

maybe metagross

#4FedEXsReignPosted 3/9/2011 8:52:15 AM
I'd vote for any of Wobb / Cress / Lugia
---
SaintMorose
#5pokedude900Posted 3/9/2011 8:56:14 AM
Smeargle is an artist. He's obviously the most creative. :P
---
"Only 2 things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"-Albert Einstein; see my quote for discussion of both
#6Dragonblood21Posted 3/9/2011 9:04:02 AM
In this generation? Probably Minccino. I just feel it fits into the pokemon world very well and isn't a ripoff on anything I can think of so far.

In pokemon in general? I'd say eevee and it's evolutions.
---
XBL GT: Dragonblood217
#7oshkoshbjoshPosted 3/9/2011 9:07:42 AM
I kinda feel like Accelgor and Escavalier with their whole evolution method are pretty out there.
---
"Can't is the cancer of happen"- A coked out Charlie Sheen
No. XIII SS FC: 4813-2305-3098
#8Twilight_SonataPosted 3/9/2011 9:17:29 AM
Hmm... This is a really good question, but it really depends on what you mean by "creative". Is something that's very original but definitely based on already existing mythology and concepts uncreative? Or can something that uses an existing mythology or concepts in a different way be considered creative? Or does something need to draw as little as possible from other mythologies or concepts in order to be considered creative?

If drawing from existing mythology or concepts in a unique way can be considered to be creative, then I'm going to go with Shedinja. I really love how multi-dimensional it is as a pokemon concept. It draws upon an existing animal concept in a very interesting way, its aesthetic design very beautifully conveys an imaginative theme, and it's well known for being mechanically unique in a number of ways.
---
My NIDOKING brings all the boys to the yard:
http://goo.gl/HIxci
#9Wobbuffet76(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2011 10:02:36 AM
interesting responses, i love being able to talk about completely nerdy topics on here :)
---
Heart Gold Friend Code: 4727 0137 9813