This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How do you evolve Shelmet?

#1Dchen40Posted 3/16/2011 5:26:09 PM
I don't get it. Serebii shows a picture of trading with a Karrablast or something like that.
---
Currently Playing: NBA 2K11 and Halo Reach
GT: Dchen40
#2LinkofHyrule991Posted 3/16/2011 5:26:28 PM
trade it with karrablast
---
It's over, you've lost the game. -Near
I don't remember Redd White changing his name to Bandit Keith. Not even in America.-Aceburner
#3dabuzPosted 3/16/2011 5:26:54 PM
trade your karrablast with someones shelmet and your karrablast will evolve
---
"If gamefaqs was a country it would be north korea" - tranygrany
pokemon SS FC: 5457-3201-9498
#4ViewtifulGenePosted 3/16/2011 5:27:03 PM
One person trades Shelmet. The other person trades Karrablast. Both pokemon evolve at the same time.
---
Right now, my ass is saying I'm the strongest man in Japan. -Kenka Bancho
#5Zorack64Posted 3/16/2011 5:27:56 PM
Trading a karablast for a shelmet or a shelmet for a karablast evolves them both

*..spoilers? just in case* I thought it was neat, basicly Karablast gets the shelmets helmet to become Escavilar, or whatever, and Shelmet comes out of his shell to evolve, now that the former karablast has it.

Made sense enough to me.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag- A Chaotic Nerd
PSN: A_Chaotic_Nerd
#6Dchen40(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2011 5:31:42 PM
^I like it.

So should I just evolve my Shelmet on Lv. 1?
---
#7Zorack64Posted 3/16/2011 5:34:46 PM
someone will correct me if im wrong im sure.

If you are just going for pokedex data go for it, other wise always make sure it learns the moves you want before it evolves.

Sometimes evolved forms learn moves at much later levels, and sometimes not at all! :o
---
#8Dchen40(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2011 5:36:50 PM
Yeah Shelmet and Accelgor both learn all their moves at the same level. So I'm pretty sure I'll just evolve it now.
---
#9Zorack64Posted 3/16/2011 5:39:46 PM
Dchen40 posted...
Yeah Shelmet and Accelgor both learn all their moves at the same level. So I'm pretty sure I'll just evolve it now.

Huh, how about that. Im going to have to start checking now to make sure im not holding back a pokemon for no reason. >.> (I usually just evolvem when they are ready since Im not a competitive battler, i just like to collect and trade and beat the main game and collect some more. but ill delay an evolution on very few forms if i know its got a good move coming up in a few levels)
---
#10jayman7Posted 3/16/2011 5:43:37 PM
Many trade evos learn the same moves at the same level. Probably because trade evolution is such a nuisance in the first place.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"Game Series 1 is the best because it set the stage for better games!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere