This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is it possible to have DW Abilitys now?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version
  3. Is it possible to have DW Abilitys now?
4 years ago#1
Could I trade for a female Dratini from out of the country then breed it to get started?

Not asking to trade just asking if it is POSSIBLE to trade.
---
Ya, Im the guy who used trig to prove the Black Comet was far bigger than the Ark. There is now proof that Shadow's Chaos Control cant be rivaled by Sonic's.
4 years ago#2
Perhaps, but I don't believe the are all available even overseas. Most you get are gonna be hacked.
---
FC: 3439 2447 6734
4 years ago#3
So do you know if Dragonite is out yet? He is the only one I MUST have!
---
Ya, Im the guy who used trig to prove the Black Comet was far bigger than the Ark. There is now proof that Shadow's Chaos Control cant be rivaled by Sonic's.
4 years ago#4
Dratini is a 10,000+ Dream Points Pokemon in Shining Ocean.
---
Pokemon Diamond FC: 3095 1483 6028
Pokemon White FC: 1892 6837 5505
4 years ago#5
Does that mean he is legit and I could get one (through a trade, then I would breed new ones) or does that mean he isn't released :O?
---
4 years ago#6
You could get one from Japan, but I don't know if DW abilities are inheritable.
---
PSN: Exaccus
GT: EXPLODING VAN
4 years ago#7
I heard they are from females.
---
4 years ago#8

Does that mean he is legit and I could get one (through a trade, then I would breed new ones) or does that mean he isn't released :O?

It's released, but EXTREMELY difficult to get. And yes, Dream World abilities can be passed down by female Pokemon.
---
Pokemon Diamond FC: 3095 1483 6028
Pokemon White FC: 1892 6837 5505
4 years ago#9
Japan has had Dreamworld for a few months now, so you can find Japanese players with them.

The DW abilities are Inheritable, if bred by the female. Though it isn't 100%, more like have to hatch an egg or 2 to see it.
---
Plat FC: 5414 1924 9272
WHITE FC: 4813 6244 1437
4 years ago#10
Cool, my quest begins :P

First Dragonite of the game... Gotta love it... I think I'll go with a mixed Extremespeed Lead-nite. More or less gets a free focus sash (can take mence/chomp outrages and all manner of ice beams), and with extreme speed's buff it trumps any ice shard.
---
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version
  3. Is it possible to have DW Abilitys now?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived