This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

"A Pokemon outbreak is happening on Route 9"?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version
  3. "A Pokemon outbreak is happening on Route 9"?
4 years ago#1
What does that mean? The electronic bulletin board keeps saying that. I don't see anything weird on Route 9. Is this related to what the person on Tubeline bridge says about avoiding the area on weekend nights?
---
I'm a girl.
My current favorite band: Crystal Castles
4 years ago#2
Pokemon swarm.
---
~[Ih]
4 years ago#3
I think it means that there's a "swarm" there--meaning you can find some Pokemon there that you wouldn't normally be able to(such as Plusle in Black and Minun in White).
---
If I could kill The Jonas Brothers, Miley Cyrus, or Justin Beiber, I would kill Justin Beiber. People who agree: 15
4 years ago#4
Oh that's cool. Does it have to be in tall grass, or does regular work fine? And what is the person on the bridge talking about?
---
I'm a girl.
4 years ago#5
It'll be Poochyena in White and Houndour in Black, in this case. (Maybe now that Purrloin exists, later games will stop pretending that these two are counterparts?)
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"Game Series 1 is the best because it set the stage for better games!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
4 years ago#6
F*** my life! Thunderus appeared and got rid of the swarm :(
---
I'm a girl.
4 years ago#7
He can't do that. Literally, he can't. The swarm will still happen. Just keep getting into wild encounters on route 9 and sooner or later you'll run into your Poochyena/Houndour. Swarms last until midnight.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"Game Series 1 is the best because it set the stage for better games!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
(edited by jayman7)
4 years ago#8
My swarm was a farfetched.
---
PSN - ebSnake
Dead Space 2 = Epic, Little Big Planet 2 = No need for another game
4 years ago#9
Huh, that's what I have today too.

Got an Adamant Poochyena off it, so not bad...
---
I'll always choose the graceful blue rose.
...The thought started out dirty and ended dirty, happens a lot to me...
(edited by WhiteTRex)
4 years ago#10
Maybe it is certain days of the week that certain ones appear. Because that is pretty coincidental.
---
PSN - ebSnake
Dead Space 2 = Epic, Little Big Planet 2 = No need for another game
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version
  3. "A Pokemon outbreak is happening on Route 9"?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived