How can I get a Ferrothorn with both Leach Seed and Spikes/Stealth Rock?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version
  3. How can I get a Ferrothorn with both Leach Seed and Spikes/Stealth Rock?
5 years ago#1
I'd like to get a Ferrothorn with the following setup

Item: Leftovers

Gyro Ball
Leach Seed
Spikes/Stealth Rock
Toxic

Now, I know I can breed my male Serperior who has Leach Seed with a Ferroseed to get a Ferroseed with LS, but I'm not sure how to go about breeding one with both LS and Spikes/Stealth Rocks

Does anyone have any idea how I could do this? Whether it's Spikes or Stealth Rock doesn't matter all that, because it's only for semi-competitive play. Also, I can only really use pokemon found in Gen 5 to do this, as I currently don't have access to wireless to trade between Generations.
Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life!
5 years ago#2
Better item is Rocky Helmet. But I'd like to know this too.
Clearly, everyone is ugly.
5 years ago#3
Get male Cacturn with leech seed and spikes for that combo.

Get a Generation IV Torterra with leech seed and Stealth Rock for that combo.
"A shouted order to do something of dubious morality with an unpredictable outcome? Thweeet!"
My FC is in my profile.
5 years ago#4
I'd be thinking the Cacturne/Torterra lines, since they can learn leech seed on top of spikes/stealth rock respectively.
Creedy: Die! Die! Why won't you die?
V: Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.
5 years ago#5
Leechseed and spikes has to be done through cacturne.

For leech seed and stealth rock you need to have a turtwig with leech seed and stealth rock from gen 4 then transfer it over.
http://s7.zetaboards.com/Burnin_Rubber/index/
Pokemon Black FC: 5114 2610 0638
5 years ago#6
I'll certainly consider Rocky Helmet as well, thanks.
Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life!
5 years ago#7
ninja'd
Creedy: Die! Die! Why won't you die?
V: Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.
5 years ago#8
So it seems I can't get either combo of moves using only pokemon available in Generation 5? I can't trade outside Black/White at the moment, you see.
5 years ago#9
Cacturne is available post E4.
AMD 1090T 3.2 GHZ | 890FXA-UD5 | 4x2GB G.Skill DDR3 1600 | EVGA 480 Fermi SC+ | Barracuda 1TB HD | Corsair 850W | Coolermaster Cosmos 1000 | Windows 7 Pro 64bit
5 years ago#10
Spikers are more rare than SRers, I'd say leave the Stealth Rocking to something else.
Pokemon White Version - Be sure to PM me with your friend code if you want to add me
Friend Code: 3868-7337-7808
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version
  3. How can I get a Ferrothorn with both Leach Seed and Spikes/Stealth Rock?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived