This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

"Game Synch has run out of energy. It will take one day to recharge it."

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version
  3. "Game Synch has run out of energy. It will take one day to recharge it."
4 years ago#11
koeke14 posted...
chaomaster4000 posted...
I didn't get to tuck in a Pokemon at all. I connected to Game Synch for the first time using the C-Gear, and that's the message I got. =|

Smae over here. And the site says: "Last tucked-in time: 04/12 19:49"

Same. As soon as I registered my Black number, it told me I'd tucked in a Pokemon and I'm assuming I can't access it today.
---
After one look at this planet any visitor from outer space would say "I want to see the manager." - William S. Burroughs
GBR: DraganAtella
4 years ago#12
Huh.. well I definitely connected at least on the website.. though I didn't do anything.. I'm gonna go check my entralink forest
---
"I miss seeing Mario decapitate Sonic or Sonic peeing in Peaches *******. there's just no soul nowadays." - ShiNoBinn
4 years ago#13
A friend of mine simply accessed Game Sync from the game and immediately went from registering the ID code to putting a pokemon into the dream world.

Whereas I used the game sync settings option on the main menu to get my ID first, then I went into the game and tried to game sync, and it wont let me. Perhaps that is the error here.
---
"I miss seeing Mario decapitate Sonic or Sonic peeing in Peaches *******. there's just no soul nowadays." - ShiNoBinn
4 years ago#14
So now that its online... can anyone tell me how to set it up? =D
---
Platinum - 0517-9809-4894 Soulsilver - 0733-3829-6717
Black - 5243-1225-3374
4 years ago#15
Thats cool. I think I'll wait until I start to see confirmation that people are getting their Evees to try.
---
Hosting a Legit Shiny Bagon Giveaway -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k65y30hLwc0&feature=channel_video_title
4 years ago#16
This isn't even fair. I put a Garbodor on the thing and it said it was there, but in the actual profile it didn't, and my Customization stuff didn't change, and the Dream World was taking -way- too long to connect, so I sent the Garbodor back.

Then, the customization stuff was like OH, NOW IT UPDATED, and the Dream World was still not loading anything past LOL 5 MINUTES. and then I go to send it back and get "HERPADERP, GOTTA WAIT A DAY".

That's not even fair. It didn't say anything about it and it didn't even let me use the damn thing.
---
~ I died and made you queen ~
If I had my own world, I'd build you an empire
4 years ago#17
Oh yeah, it's telling me I tucked in a Pokemon today on the website too. I didn't. >.>

Whereas I used the game sync settings option on the main menu to get my ID first, then I went into the game and tried to game sync, and it wont let me. Perhaps that is the error here.

I did this too. You could be onto something, haha.
---
chao master
Team Aqua Blue for the 3DS! Which side are you on?
4 years ago#18
So, 1 Question now. Can't I acces it for 24 hours, or just til tomorrow?
---
Pokemon Black FC: Proof 0733 3989 7001
wP/Koeke14 | http://cod.gamexe.net/40094.jpg
4 years ago#19
OK so I got "Game Sync has run out of energy" message in Pokemon Black...but it worked my Pokemon White
I have no idea why
4 years ago#20

Have it working. Tucked in a Snivy. Showing up on the website, too.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version
  3. "Game Synch has run out of energy. It will take one day to recharge it."

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived