The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Porygon-Z C-Gear skin!!! :D

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version
  3. Porygon-Z C-Gear skin!!! :D
4 years ago#1
Topic

I must scream with excitement from the top of some place very high! :D
He's my all time fav Pokémon.
---
Saber, Shoto, Shikkar
4 years ago#2
Japanese version of game only. Japanese guide needed for code.
4 years ago#3
*Waits for friends who own the Japanese version on this board* I only needthe Porygon.
---
DW and Item Shop.
FC in profile. All DW are Base Form and UT. Offers cloning, Items, EVing, Evolution, and IV checking.
4 years ago#4
I'm just thrilled that there's an event. It'll be in the US after a while... I cannot wait!
---
Saber, Shoto, Shikkar
4 years ago#5
I like the Victini one better
---
Pokemon Platinum FC: 4941 3764 6078 Pokemon Black FC:1420 6938 5254
Pokemon Soul Silver FC: 2150 2277 3950
4 years ago#6
And Victini is the embodiment of my two favorite types! It's gonna worth the wait for that one too.
---
Saber, Shoto, Shikkar
4 years ago#7
The Porygon line is my favorite...and Z is my favorite ever too. High five! Totally want that C-Gear skin right now.
---
*does an FOF Cancel*
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v197/Blyde/BlydeBRAWL.png
4 years ago#8
You can get one from me and its competitively good. Jolly natured Japanese and has IVs in 31 for Atk and Spd.

Well I mean M14 Victini of course.
---
DW and Item Shop.
FC in profile. All DW are Base Form and UT. Offers cloning, Items, EVing, Evolution, and IV checking.
(edited by zeronus1)
4 years ago#9
Zerah_Jade_Khai posted...
I'm just thrilled that there's an event. It'll be in the US after a while... I cannot wait!

Never assume this. *Points to the Pokewalker routes the US never got and will not never get.*

And so far Nintendo has not been equal on their events. *Points to Mystery Eggs being a wifi download in Japan, but TRU Mystery Gifts in the US.*
---
After one look at this planet any visitor from outer space would say "I want to see the manager." - William S. Burroughs
GBR: DraganAtella
4 years ago#10
We should at least get the skin from PGL at least.
I plan to make an Analytic Porygon2 w/ Eviolite. It's gonna be awesome! :)
---
Saber, Shoto, Shikkar
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version
  3. Porygon-Z C-Gear skin!!! :D

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived