This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon conspiracy theories? (An epic read)

#11krismagus(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2011 2:05:50 PM
Keep em coming....I need these theories.
---
신세경 | 정수정 |
신세경
#12Shade_1Posted 5/9/2011 2:10:01 PM
FF4Fan1313 posted...
I've never gotten the whole "Pokemon is evil" things by Christians. Heck, I'm freaking CATHOLIC and I think the arguments "they" give are bogus. They make as much sense as "The mall is the devil's playground."

Same. I mean it's not like Jews or Muslims have crackpots in their religi... oh.
#13NebetsuPosted 5/9/2011 2:12:23 PM
Dittos are countless failed Mew clones from when they were trying to make Mewtwo. Same weight and color (even for shiny sprites). They both can tranform.
---
Nebetsu
#14krismagus(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2011 2:22:34 PM
Bump
---
신세경 | 정수정 |
신세경
#15TyranidomegaPosted 5/9/2011 2:34:12 PM
"The mall is the devil's playground."
^
Lol. Well they don't pay attention much to Pokemon anymore, but they still have a deep hate for Harry Potter
---
#1 Hydreigon Fan Of The Pokemon Black Board. IMHO the best non legendary dragon pokemon.
#16XodreevPosted 5/9/2011 3:08:10 PM
I was looking around pokemon conspiracies, and found myself looking at some JFK Assassination stuff.
---
Just when you thought leveling was enough...
How to EV Train Your Dragon...Summer 2014.
#17spartalaughsPosted 5/9/2011 3:20:16 PM
FF4Fan1313 posted...
I've never gotten the whole "Pokemon is evil" things by Christians. Heck, I'm freaking CATHOLIC and I think the arguments "they" give are bogus. They make as much sense as "The mall is the devil's playground".

I'm Catholic and my parents and church have no problem with Pokemon. Heck, if it weren't for my parents buying me Ruby, I wouldn't even like Pokemon!

8D
---
I observe you gallivanting around town with the damsel I admire, and I propose
Disregard thee
#18HuggableplumPosted 5/9/2011 3:25:12 PM
spartalaughs posted...
FF4Fan1313 posted...
I've never gotten the whole "Pokemon is evil" things by Christians. Heck, I'm freaking CATHOLIC and I think the arguments "they" give are bogus. They make as much sense as "The mall is the devil's playground".

I'm Catholic and my parents and church have no problem with Pokemon. Heck, if it weren't for my parents buying me Ruby, I wouldn't even like Pokemon!

8D

The pope approved it some time back, saying that it "proposes teamwork and good behavior" or something like that, and that it doesn't go against the church

there is, however, around the time before BW was released in Japan, a thread that had a link to a Christian forum discussing the evils of Pokemon, with antigravity from Magnamite's line being clearly a Satanic act
---
Hoppips bobbing in the ice, I used Blizzard. When I train I do it light, X-Scissor using Scizor am I right?
#19XodreevPosted 5/9/2011 3:44:11 PM
Tyranidomega posted...
i have a friend who still can't play pokemon due to his christian mom, poor kid.
^
Ah that sucks. I wish there was a way to convince these people that these kinds of things aren't dangerous in any way :/ Funny thing is, I also had a friend back in then who wasn't aloud to play Pokemon because of his mom. When his mom told him to throw away all his Pokemon possesions, she looked at them one day and said "wait what's so dangerous about this?" He was lucky his mom was smart enough to see through the religious delusion. I even read an article where some Christian bashed B/W because she thought it promoted racsism. Then some guy posted a picture of Lenora and Iris to prove her wrong, but being ignorant, as most religous addicts are, she claimed that the pics were only color shaded.

Note: I'm not bashing the whole christian religion, only the minority that you guys have unfortunatley. Sorry that they are giving the religion a bad name.

This is just a question that came to mind, regardless of its dumbness, I must ask...

If Black and White promoted racism, why didn't Red and/or Yellow?
---
Just when you thought leveling was enough...
How to EV Train Your Dragon...Summer 2014.
#20NhadaliaPosted 5/9/2011 3:45:12 PM
I think one of the greatest LOL's is how it promotes "evolution". I remember a parent was mad they bought it for their kid when they found out about that, and could of just read the description...
---
Spira is no playhouse. A moment's diversion may amuse an
audience, but it changes nothing. - Auron