This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

[Guide] - How to Breed and Raise Strong Pokemon v2.00

#81GalladetheGreatPosted 9/26/2012 3:42:55 PMmessage detail
Xodigo91 posted...
Been playing the games from the beginning, and this is the first time I've heard of any of this. It confuses me. Greatly.

Yes, this part of the game is definitely the most confusing to anyone. Once you learn the basics, it's not that hard.
---
http://i.imgur.com/dNXZN.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/zr7iv.jpg
#82IllusionGamer90Posted 9/28/2012 10:31:55 AMmessage detail
Any tips on how to get a legendary with good IVs? Or do I gotta just keep catching and resetting?
#83PikachuanPosted 11/8/2012 1:08:58 AMmessage detail
This is sooo helpful!!
Thank you! :D
---
What in the WORLD has happened to Nu Metal?
#84xeron_locusPosted 12/1/2012 5:16:21 AMmessage detail
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#85GalladetheGreatPosted 1/12/2013 9:46:08 PMmessage detail
^

What?
---
glladgrat
Don't get mad, get gllad.
#86mrgarrettoPosted 1/17/2013 2:50:40 PMmessage detail
I had a Druggidon female lvl 37 and a Scraggy male lvl 17 in the daycare. The old man said they didn't like each other very much and what not meaning obtaining an egg was small chance. Walked off down towards Striaton or whatever but didnt even get to the place with water ponds and flowers and went back and the old man called me over saying i got an egg already. I just about died laughing lol :P
---
PSN: mrgarretto, if you want to add me go ahead, but put something in the message talking about whatever game your adding me from.
With a pen Bro!!!
#87Darkrain491Posted 3/16/2013 2:28:58 AMmessage detail
Since the release of pokemon black and pokemon white 2, everston nature breeding now has 100% chance of passing down the nature, as does the power item IV pass down metheod. Also many moves that were once only obtainable through breeding are now availaliable from varios move tutors across unova. There are four of these tutors, Each one will ask for a certain number of shards for each move. The four different tutor all ask for different colour shards though, rather than each tutor asking for a multitude of different colours for one tutor. Move such as Ice Punch, Dark Pulse and Aqua Tail are available, as is Outrage, One of if not thee strongest Physical Dragon type move.
#88lightball21Posted 4/13/2013 9:21:08 PMmessage detail
does any1 have a light ball item on pokemon black they can trade me
#89bigboi_yeahPosted 4/16/2013 3:30:24 PMmessage detail
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#90oOZANOoPosted 5/18/2013 7:05:32 PMmessage detail
Nice guide Love it so much it helps alot .