This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your position on leveling up, and other time consuming tasks.

#11WholesomedoughPosted 10/22/2011 8:18:48 AM
not to mention this game GIVES YOU A LUCKY EGG. I've played all the games, and this one is by far the easiest to level them up with. and ev train (that part is just my personal opinion)

my only beef is that you can't really get super pokemon until after you have completed at least most of the game which would mean that even after you've had one team throughout the game if you want a serious fighting team you have to start over from scratch. But that is my own personal whining going on.
#12ajko000Posted 10/22/2011 1:48:03 PM
I think TC has more of a life than most.... not trying to start an argument, but I kind of see his point.
#13HomeRowedPosted 10/22/2011 1:54:01 PM
Why would it even be necessary to level a Pokemon to 100 in these games? Very few Pokemon actually learn moves at level 90+, and if you're going to be battling someone, the game can auto-adjust levels for you.
---
HOME ROWED
it's a secret to everybody
#14VentanrexPosted 10/22/2011 1:59:42 PM
Ok, want to train your Pokemon to level 100 easily and without cheating? Read on.

Put the Pokemon (up to two) into the day care, then fly to Nimbasa City. From there, head into the Subway. The interior of the Subway is composed of 'rings' your trainer walks along, allowing you to walk indefinitely in one direction if nothing blocks the path. One of these rings has no people on it so get on that one (I forget which, shouldn't take long to find out) and begin running up.
From there, tape something onto your DS to hold 'up' and 'B' so you'll run automatically, plug your DS into your charger and let it continue like this.

I tested this back in DP and learned this could raise two Pokemon to level 100 in a weak. However, running in the Subway should be faster than charging into the Fuego Ironworks' move tiles repeatedly, so it should be sooner than that on B/W.
Viola, level 100 Pokemon and you only have to spend ten minutes on the game.
---
I'll come up with a sig sometime, it's just that posts look so much better with something written down here.
#15thedudestaPosted 10/22/2011 2:10:54 PM
homerowed posted...
Why would it even be necessary to level a Pokemon to 100 in these games? Very few Pokemon actually learn moves at level 90+, and if you're going to be battling someone, the game can auto-adjust levels for you.

You do know that you cant have a 6v6 match with scaled levels, right?
---
Pokemon White FC: 5329 1070 7458
Proud Elite Legend of the Elite Divided Guild
#16Genesis DragonPosted 10/22/2011 2:12:25 PM
Four or five days of the daily trainers plus a Rare Candy or two or three gets one Pokemon from level 75 to 100, if you're using Lucky Egg on a game-native Pokemon. It's more like 3 days if it's been traded from another game and holds a Lucky Egg. That's without touching the Elite Four, which is another 60000-70000 experience per full run with native Lucky Egg.

If you can't level a Pokemon to 100, you're doing it wrong.
---
Using my brain of course
http://fulltimeink.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/kyra_using_brain.jpg
#17GetsugaVIIPosted 10/22/2011 2:13:32 PM
ajko000 posted...
I think TC has more of a life than most.... not trying to start an argument, but I kind of see his point.

This is what I was thinking as well.
---
i dont think i can f*** a salamence - RTC3.
The Catalyst || Wifi W/L: 117/62.
#18HomeRowedPosted 10/22/2011 2:31:57 PM
You do know that you cant have a 6v6 match with scaled levels, right?

On Wi-Fi or regular wireless? No, I didn't know that. All the battling I do is through IR, where I can definitely do scaled 6v6.
---
HOME ROWED
this is worse than chinese fireworks
#19GastroidPosted 10/22/2011 2:56:05 PM

But at the same time, he's arguing that a RPG has too many core RPG elements. It's a little bit silly.
---
The Black Death
Continental Maelstrom
#20ajko000Posted 10/22/2011 7:22:40 PM
Gastroid posted...
But at the same time, he's arguing that a RPG has too many core RPG elements. It's a little bit silly.

There is a difference between having the elements and overdoing them. I mean even I cheat sometimes just to boost my levels sometimes, it gets boring grinding... It is one thing in a real time rpg, but in a turn based, it is probably the most boring thing in the world.