This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best Steel Type - Semi Finals

#1Darmanitan14Posted 11/21/2011 1:59:50 PM
Welcome to the Semi finals of the best steel type competition, the winners of yesterdays match ups were Skarmory and Metagross. Lets take a look at todays match up:

Scizor vs Magnezone - Yes Scizor has a really cool design but i have never really found it useful online. Magnezone on the other hand may not have the best design but i really like using it and i like its pre evos.

Skarmory vs Metagross - I love Skarmory, i use him quite a lot online as he has great defence and a good movepool, Metagross on the other hand i just meh to me.
---
FC: 5114 4890 0505
Steel Gym Leader of Elite Divided
#2GunswordzPosted 11/21/2011 2:16:04 PM
Scizor. Only a bit of prediction is all it takes to kill so many things in the metagame.

Skarmory. I never found Metagross to be all too useful.
---
Go ahead. You can disagree with me. No pressure. Except for that gun against your head.
#3ClownlessPosted 11/21/2011 2:19:36 PM(edited)
Magnezone: I like Scizor much, much better; he's very versatile, can easily become deadly with no/limited setup, and has a really awesome visual design. But Magnezone's one role just happens to be truly irreplacable. The ability to trap and kill Steel types is enormously useful to a large variety of Pokemon, many of which are really interesting underused gimmick Pokemon, whom everyone loves.

Skarmory: I just have never, ever found Metagross to be nearly as good as everyone says he should be, and I've tried for a long time. There are always more versatile, more synergetic and overall more useful Pokemon to have on my teams than Metagross. Skarmory is the opposite, being reliable and useful on pretty much any team within reason.
#4blue_phazonPosted 11/21/2011 2:22:09 PM
Magnezone

Metagross

I'm going to cry is Scizor wins
---
All Hail the Lord of Light
http://www.last.fm/user/blue_phazon -- Pokemon Black FC: 1850 1688 8283
#5Mistress_Zelda_Posted 11/21/2011 2:32:44 PM
Scizor-one of my favorite Pokemon from Gen II. It's really fun to use!

Metagross-I love Skarmory don't get me wrong but I've always had a soft spot for Metagross.
---
"Fate is so...interesting sometimes." ~Jean Descole <3
#6Leaf2049Posted 11/21/2011 2:36:36 PM
Awww what?!?! Bisharp did not make it? Well FINE then! I will go

Scizor due to stab bug bite+BP+tech=pownge

Metagross=awesomeness alone
---
God is there in the midst of chaos. When life is upside down remember that you're in the hands of the Creator.
#7The_SkelliPosted 11/21/2011 2:42:01 PM
Scizor
Metagross
---
*Flies away on a Pidove*
#8allstarz10Posted 11/21/2011 2:42:34 PM
Scizor - I used to think he was jush meh at best in the previous generations but I've grown to love the guy on my volt-turn team

Metagross - This guy has so much awesome in him that words can't describe it.
#9ZabuzadonoPosted 11/21/2011 2:45:22 PM
Scizor - Evolution of my fav poke... Have to vote for him.
Metagross - Love his design and find Skarmory annoying
---
Pkmn-D FC - 1633 0762 8977 DWDS FC - 1890 7307 8323
Oh, come on, he has a personality.... somewhere between a tamagotchi and a furby. - penultimate lifeform
#10mysterymunkyPosted 11/21/2011 2:51:26 PM
Scizor- that Bullet Punch + Technician + STAB is just amazing. Also, magnezone = 4x ground weakness :(
Scarmory- Excellent wall. Metagross is too slow for me.
---
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.