Excadrill Banned???

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version
  3. Excadrill Banned???

User Info: StealthRock

StealthRock
5 years ago#1
I've been away from the metagame for a while. So tell me. why is it that Excadrill is Banned?

He is not that over powered in my opinion
R-truth Used Somersault Senton!
Miz avoided the attack! R-truth kept going and crashed! R-truth fainted!

User Info: Metleon

Metleon
5 years ago#2
He outspeeds pretty much everything in Sandstorm and can OHKO a large part of the metagame at +2. Those he can't OHKO are 2HKO'd and can't do a whole lot back if it's using an Air Balloon.

Pretty much the only things that could take him out were Banded Conkeldurr's Mach Punch and Banded Azumarill's Aqua Jet.
Pokemon Black FC: 0475 7319 5671

User Info: gamepimp12

gamepimp12
5 years ago#3
Dat speed he was the fastest pokemon left easy to switch in and set up and basically required a few certain pokemon to counter or revenge.

I could see him coming back down though
we rich now but used to be slaves,we pushing whips now we used to be whipped,rockin chains when we used to be in 'em

User Info: Hydoom

Hydoom
5 years ago#4
One opinion does not outweigh the opinion of the many.

Excadrill became a massive threat that was difficult to stop easily and overall overcentralized the metagame to a painful degree [though not as painfully as Garchomp].

Due to Excadrill's speed and power during the everpresent Sandstorm of the metagame, he was banned. Just as Garchomp was.

User Info: kabigon20

kabigon20
5 years ago#5
It was a pain in the ass when 70% of your opponents were running sand with excadrill on their team. Im glad hes banned.
Brawl fc: 0946-1910-2716 Pokemon White fc: 0991-6288-2575
To all who call themselves bronies: http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmtlt5Y9p31qf3uabo1_400.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version
  3. Excadrill Banned???

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived