This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Stadium 3?

#1Teh_5_StarzPosted 5/2/2012 3:25:52 PM
Would Anyone else enjoy this? But straight up pokemon stadium where you can pick ANY pokemon, None of this Colosseum crap

I would die a happy man
---
GT: Teh 5 Star
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/dlc-the-mega64/719525
#2Xtreme GamerPosted 5/2/2012 3:26:49 PM
I'd love to have that, just as long as they don't screw it up like they did with battle Revolution.
---
Whoever coined the phrase "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me" was obviously never beat down with a dictionary.
#3QualiTPosted 5/2/2012 3:33:41 PM
Xtreme Gamer posted...
I'd love to have that, just as long as they don't screw it up like they did with battle Revolution.

may I ask how they screwed it up?

The online was lacking I agree, it was run ubers or lose, but apart from that, I liked PBR. The 3D was cool, the music was sublime and the colloseums were good, I liked it.
---
All Things Require Sacrifice.
#4Xtreme GamerPosted 5/2/2012 3:41:31 PM
It may just be my opinion on this, but it felt... bland.

All it was was battling. There wasn't anything else to do on the game. With other console Pokemon games you either had a full-blown story (Colloseum, Gale of Darkenss) or various minigames (Pokemon Stadium 1 & 2). Battle Revolution had none of that and to me that really took away from the game experience.
---
Whoever coined the phrase "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me" was obviously never beat down with a dictionary.
#5SovietSpy44Posted 5/2/2012 3:53:58 PM
Yes
---
"Death solves all problems. No man-no problem."- Joseph Stalin
#6Vycoul22Posted 5/2/2012 4:11:04 PM
Yeah, Pokemon Stadium 3 would be awesome.
Pokemon Snap 2 would be great as well.
---
Interested in trading Team Fortress 2 items for Pokemon?
PM me! I have shinies, DWFs Events and much more!
#7shiningpikablu252Posted 5/2/2012 6:49:21 PM
Teh_5_Starz posted...
None of this Colosseum crap

We all know everybody bought Colosseum, a Gamecube title, for the Story Mode, the first home console game part of the main series proper. The Stadium-esque Colosseum Mode basically didn't stand up against the Stadium series; yes, Colosseum did get a sequel in XD: Gale of Darkness (Gamecube), but it was a sequel to the Story Mode and focused nearly entirely on what made Colosseum's Story Mode work (XD: Gale of Darkness did have a barebones battle mode, but I highly doubt anybody bought XD: Gale of Darkness for that)...

When it comes to home console installments part of the main series proper, Genius Sonority's who I'd turn to. Straight-out console battle sims...I'd give it to HAL (the Stadium series developers) any day.
---
I am a die hard Pokemon fan to the most, including the traditional hate of Yu-Gi-Oh.
#8Teh_5_Starz(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2012 11:53:53 PM
I love HAL labs. Pokemon stadium AND smash brOs? Let's go
---
GT: Teh 5 Star
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/dlc-the-mega64/719525
#9Defender31415Posted 5/3/2012 7:14:58 AM
I thought Battle Revolution WAS Stadium 3...
---
--- "Wading along in the obscurity of loneliness will only get you lost; for friends, are some of the best types of flashlights in Life." Wally
#10RED_LINK1Posted 5/3/2012 12:42:24 PM
I liked Battle Revolution. They just need to put checks onto what goes online, make different matchmaking rooms (6v6, 3v3, no legends, legends allowed), add 5th gen Pokemon to it, and it'd be the best way to battle Pokemon. I want it on the Wii U though, HD Pokemon with the best Wi-Fi battling ever would be amazing!