This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

No experience from battling?

#11megamanx1291Posted 6/16/2012 7:49:02 AM
Tc doesn't afraid of anything!
---
3ds fc: 0087-2393-7303, add me if you are bored or something. Ok?
The official Judgement Thraid of the Kh3D board, gamebreaking keybladez in your face.
#12Chaos GenesisPosted 6/16/2012 8:46:42 AM
RTC3 posted...
lmao didnt know nintendo put an anti-piracy measure in this game. those effin SoBs, it's like they'll turn to dust if they don't milk money from all of their pokemon fans

Oh no, a company protecting its intellectual property.

Seriously, why are you still here if you hate the game so much?
---
PKMN Black: 0046 2092 6229 | SSBB: 4253-3152-9910
http://gpxplus.net/user/Spades+Slick/
#13RTC3Posted 6/16/2012 11:28:37 AM
nintendo: lmao let's make gamefreak make 3 versions of our pokemon games. our buyers don't even care rofl

victim: yay i got black version! time to catch em all

nintendo: B**** PLS. you gotta buy white version too to complete the pokedex on your own lmao. btw we're witholding keldeo genesect and other DW abilities for the meantime because eff all of you

victim: f*** dat noise i ain't paying for the same s*** again. i'll just pirate white version

nintendo: ROFL
---
RTC3, yeah, you're God. ~Chaet_legend
OKC IN FIVE. i'm a mavs fan
#14SmellyFace171Posted 6/16/2012 11:42:51 AM
RTC3 posted...
nintendo: lmao let's make gamefreak make 3 versions of our pokemon games. our buyers don't even care rofl

nintendo: B**** PLS. you gotta buy white version too to complete the pokedex on your own lmao. btw we're witholding keldeo genesect and other DW abilities for the meantime because eff all of you

victim: f*** dat noise i ain't paying for the same s*** again. i'll just pirate white version

Gotta agree with him here. I hate that crap, they implement bull**** in a later game that should have been there to begin with, all just to make an extra buck. It's ridiculous, it really is.
#15oMaJoJPosted 6/16/2012 12:05:39 PM
SmellyFace171 posted...
RTC3 posted...

Gotta agree with him here. I hate that crap, they implement bull**** in a later game that should have been there to begin with, all just to make an extra buck. It's ridiculous, it really is.

Until you remember that they are trying to stretch out all of that stuff over a period of 4 to 5 years before releasing a completely new generation with all new content, which would make releasing everything at once really stupid.
---
Never surrender, Never admit you've made a mistake, that's the GameFAQs way!
#16RTC3Posted 6/16/2012 10:25:00 PM
Until you remember that they are trying to stretch out all of that stuff over a period of 4 to 5 years before releasing a completely new generation with all new content, which would make releasing everything at once really stupid.

it's only stupid for them because as i said, they'd probably wither up and die if they don't manage to milk every single penny from their victims. imagine if you had to pay extra to access all of the items/characters in final fantasy 4 DS. oh wait you don't because FF4 is actually a good rpg
---
#17Mariofan15Posted 6/16/2012 10:51:17 PM
lmao didnt know nintendo put an anti-piracy measure in this game. those effin SoBs, it's like they'll turn to dust if they don't milk money from all of their pokemon fans

Grow up. People shouldnt be downloading the Rom's anyway and should be supporting the actual company instead of being a cheap ass.
---
My Wife:Skyla
http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=665863
#18RTC3Posted 6/16/2012 10:56:52 PM
maybe people wouldn't have to be so cheap if nintendo weren't blatantly extorting as much money as they can from their customers. how much did you pay for LoZ spirit tracks? a game's worth? well welcome to f****** pokemon where you need to spend about twice or thrice as much if you want everything because nintendo hates all of you
---
#19wutzgoodPosted 6/16/2012 11:27:50 PM
RTC3 posted...
maybe people wouldn't have to be so cheap if nintendo weren't blatantly extorting as much money as they can from their customers. how much did you pay for LoZ spirit tracks? a game's worth? well welcome to f****** pokemon where you need to spend about twice or thrice as much if you want everything because nintendo hates all of you

Honestly it's because Pokemon has 3-4 times the amount of content as most RPGs. Plus all your stuff can be brought into future games. Can you bring your leveled up characters from ff4 to ff5? NO just like almost every other game has multiple versions.
---
I am wutz good
SS FC: 4598 9525 2106 White FC: 0518 6618 4305 Black 0991 3491 6739
#20cjs177Posted 6/17/2012 12:10:46 AM
RTC3 posted...

You do realize that you have the choice to just trade with people right? That and the obvious extra money being made is why we get two version.
---
Pokemon White FC: 3825 8419 4405