This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which Pokemon needs an evolution?

#31tenchi1981Posted 7/23/2012 3:51:32 PM
Pretty much any pokemon whos atats in the guides dont have at least 2 4-5 bar stats or a 6 bar stat such as ledyba
pretty much any pokemon who cant fill any roll for lack of stats or moves worth useing

Delibird definately needs an upgrade bteer stats and some. Level up moves at least

Smeargle needs better stats more then almost any other pokemon so he can move.out of the just used for batonpassing and breeding list
---
white friend code
0820 0308 4093
#32MugilokoPosted 7/27/2012 6:47:27 AM
obviously emolga and pachirisu.
---
Pokemon Black FC: 1807-8830-3725
#33JediNarutoPosted 7/27/2012 7:05:27 AM
Octillery could have a kraken evolution going for it, that would be cool.
#34Carbuncle009Posted 7/27/2012 8:17:43 AM
shadowreaper7 posted...
How odd, no one (unless i skipped that post) has mentioned torkoal.
Usually someone is here long before saying that this guy has been crying out for one for 2 generations.
And now that someone is me.

Torkoal - The design has so many options. Could go fire/steel, Fire/rock, Fire/Water
The stats need a boost and it could add to the movepool.

I'd like for you to meet:
Farfetch'd
1st Gen Poke
Has horrible BST and not as horrible movepool
No evo for 5 generations

You can't support Torkoal and not Farfetch'd. Or Qwilfish, for that matter.

Speaking of, Farfetch'd s evo should resemble a turkey, because I don't believe turkeys have been done before (if they have, give me a poke that obviously resembles one).

And Qwilfish's evo should be Water/Poison, but with Levitate, since it would be a flying Blowfish. Only weaknesses are Electric and Psychic, makes the guy a bit of a force to be reckoned with.
---
Can I put my Onix in your Cloyster? Yes: 2 No: 1
Official 3DS Member of the MM Breeding Clan. Current MM: DW Eevee (PM Me to trade!) Don't use DS or DS lite.
#35The_CheefooPosted 7/27/2012 8:22:11 AM
Hell yes, Farfetch'd should definitely evolve into a turkey! Also, I'd like a Zangoose and Seviper evo, but mostly because Zangoose is perhaps my favorite pokemon. Tauros, Khangaskan, Lapras, Seaking (f**k yeah) and a number of first gen pokemon could do with new evolutions.

How about 4th stage evos? That would be an interesting new concept.
#36SSJ2__GohanPosted 7/27/2012 8:44:59 AM
Luvdisc.

I hate it, but no Pokemon deserves to be treated like Luvdisc got (that bait-and-switch trick with Alomomola).
#37titanofcubingPosted 7/27/2012 9:33:53 AM
The_Cheefoo posted...
Hell yes, Farfetch'd should definitely evolve into a turkey! Also, I'd like a Zangoose and Seviper evo, but mostly because Zangoose is perhaps my favorite pokemon. Tauros, Khangaskan, Lapras, Seaking (f**k yeah) and a number of first gen pokemon could do with new evolutions.

How about 4th stage evos? That would be an interesting new concept.

Tauros would be so broken with an evolution. It already has a great movepool, max 350 Speed, max 328 Atk, Sheer Force. What more could you want? inb4ubertaurosevo
---
Black FC: 2537-8581-2278
BW Record: 15 Wins - 3 Losses
#38HylianPaladinPosted 7/27/2012 9:41:33 AM
Farfetch'd could use an evolution.

Houndoom should evolve into a 3-headed hellhound.
#39HydroDragonPosted 7/27/2012 9:45:54 AM
I think people should stop suggesting pokemon that are already pretty good. Houndoom and Tauros for example. An evolution has to improve pretty drastically over it's pre-evolution stat-wise (Magnezone is maybe the exception) and any such improvement on Houndoom on example would make him overpowered.
---
PSN/X-Box:- HydroDragon95
White Friend Code:- 0690 7918 2154
#40omg_poniesPosted 7/27/2012 9:46:31 AM
Jolteon, Vaporeon, Umbreon, Espeon, Glaceon, and Leafeon need an evolution. One evolution is not enough for a pokemon.
---
Eminem should be the main character of the gen6 pokemon games.