This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm about to search Rng seeds for Zekrom. Any advice?

#1ShadowShirePosted 7/26/2012 12:38:50 PM
I have been preparing to Rng Zekrom, but I was wondering what you guys would suggest concerning movesets, nature, etc. since B2/W2 will be out soon(although its already released in Japan) and I have little experience with competitive play.
#2blueblackVXPosted 7/26/2012 12:47:46 PM
This is the Black board. Post on the White board because, in Black, we get Reshiram, not Zekrom.
---
Not changing this sig until Hollywood Undead releases a new album (started 5/15/2012)
#3hotrodneptune32Posted 7/26/2012 12:54:53 PM
I'm no expert TC, but if you want a good Zekrom, Adamant/Jolly Nature seems to be best.
---
Sephiroth's Supernova: Guaranteed to make kids want to learn algebra and physics.
PKMN Black FC: 2237 3659 0319
#4ShadowShire(Topic Creator)Posted 7/26/2012 1:01:19 PM
This is the Black board. Post on the White board because, in Black, we get Reshiram, not Zekrom.

Sure. I just figured that more people post here than on the White Board, but I will check.
~
I'm no expert TC, but if you want a good Zekrom, Adamant/Jolly Nature seems to be best.

I was thinking that too, but the thing about Zekrom is his typing and stats, since he could probably go with a mixed set. Reshiram seems different because it can be a great Sp Attacker with stats, movepool, and typing.
#5jondiasPosted 7/26/2012 1:05:18 PM
Probably Adamant if you want to go purely physical, or something like Lonely if you are considering a mixed set (or Mild if you really want more special attack...). Jolly is also an option if you feel you need the speed, but that depends on what you want it to do.

As far as movesets, since it's a legendary, you don't have to worry about egg moves at all, so you can always change it up using TMs or the Move Relearner.
---
The expression "fight fire with fire" applies only to metaphorical fires.