Trying to breed for an Adamant nature....

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version
  3. Trying to breed for an Adamant nature....
4 years ago#1
Right now I am trying to breed a Buneary with an adamant nature. I have a female buneary with a male lillipup (has adamant nature and is holding an everstone) in the day care currently. I plan on switching lillipup out with a ditto from japan after i get the nature I want. But I am getting what seems like EVERY other nature except adamant. What am I doing wrong.?
4 years ago#2
If the Pokemon are from different regions, it won't pass down the nature. That's probably the issue.
EvilMario
4 years ago#3
So if I change out the lillipup with the ditto will it pass down natures.?
4 years ago#4
Totally not true im a breeder and i use allot od different regional pokemon when breeding and if i have the nature i always usea everstone to pass it down havent had any problem with it
Pokemon white fc 0820-0308-4093 member of ace breeding center
breeder and founder of the dw breeding center
4 years ago#5
tenchi1981 posted...
Totally not true im a breeder and i use allot od different regional pokemon when breeding and if i have the nature i always usea everstone to pass it down havent had any problem with it

^true, i tried it with my japanese Ditto and it worked.
BlackFC:1807-8830-3725. In this world, people don't help, they give links.Official Zoroark of the Pokemon boards
4 years ago#6
Then im confused because i put my adamant nature buneary with an everstone with a japanese ditto with an adamant nature, and 1/17 times did I get an adamant buneary.
Once i put a male glameow (same generation) in with my female buneary with adamant nature and everstone, i started getting adamant nature babies.
Black FC:(Amy) 3010-2898-4540 Black 2 FC: (Amy)4814-4750-4379
Mail me if you add me.
4 years ago#7
It's just bad luck. Using parents from different regions has no effect on Everstones anymore. It used to be that way in gen 4, but is no longer the case.
HOME ROWED
you gotta be fresh
4 years ago#8
If the Pokemon are from different regions, it won't pass down the nature. That's probably the issue.

Someone is a noob. That has nothing to do with it,at all. It's just bad luck and nothing more.
0476-5632-3140:Pokemon White 2
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version
  3. Trying to breed for an Adamant nature....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived