Ice Titan boss help.

#1TifaLink0Posted 6/10/2011 9:24:24 AM
What's the best way to take this giant thing out? I threw like 10 cars didn't really do much.
---
" Good work. Nice Shot! Kupendazaer!" ~Sheva Alomar~ RE5
#2steepcirclePosted 6/10/2011 9:30:09 AM
Spam the crap out of rockets, or sticky/cluster grenades work well too. But yeah, rockets, any kind except for splitter rockets, they seem to not home in to places that hurt ice titans.
---
Conrad Verner: "My wife was really supportive. She even paid for my shuttle fare off-world."
Matriach Aethyta: *facepalm*
#3lore_giova88Posted 6/10/2011 9:32:53 AM
Sticky grenades are your best shot. Just remember, after dealing some damage, to expose his weakness in order to kill him faster.
#4Martin PaganPosted 6/10/2011 9:42:36 AM
Off all the powers I found that cluster grenades work best against titans.
---
Lengyel, magyar ket jo barat, egyutt harcol, s issza borat. -- Hungarians FTW!
XBL/PSN gamertag: Poganin
#5Rob_IndahoodPosted 6/10/2011 10:00:41 AM
Cluster grenades kill things in seconds, and really big things it just takes a few minutes.

There's a reason why it's (probably) the most expensive upgrade to buy.
---
GT: Warhound07
Currently playing Odin Sphere. Good freaking god it is difficult.
#6DragonivonPosted 6/10/2011 10:37:47 AM
That's my pattern with the Titans. Hit them with 4-5 cluster grenades, recharge, repeat if needed, open up the vulnerability, 2-3 more grenades. Done. For me they are a lot easier to deal with than Ravagers or Hive Lords since they don't underground vanish on me all the time. I hate those ugly things.
---
"The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese." (PSN: Dragonivon , XBox: Dragonivon)