Hive Lord Birthing Pod

#1VishvanathPosted 10/29/2011 3:32:02 PM
I have to take a picture of one but don't know what it is. Help please.
#2Bolc56Posted 10/29/2011 4:14:30 PM
Its what Hive Lords use to make Spikers come out.(Those green things that appear when they hit the ground)
#3weenogPosted 10/29/2011 4:53:24 PM
Tentacles with bulbs on top that grow/protrude out of the ground. They appear in clusters and don't last long before they burst and produce spikers.
TOU's vague, everything's a violation via catch-all phrases. Mods try to keep the peace but sometimes get it wrong. Post what you like, you'll be zapped anyway.
#4Vishvanath(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2011 2:44:07 PM
Thanks for the help. Managed to fluke it today.