Endings Guide-with as few spoilers as possible

#21SyberiaWinx(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2011 8:09:19 PMmessage detail
Glad to have helped.^^ Really, there are a lot of ending requirements that don't make much sense.

Easter Egg scene?D :
---
http://ruleoftherose.proboards104.com/index.cgi-The best and largest Rule of Rose forum out there!^^
#22YO456Posted 11/26/2011 9:27:03 PMmessage detail
can you rephrase that please?

Sorry, english isn`t my first language.
I meant that I finished the whole chapter without looking at the newspaper in the room where Seiko "has a bad feeling" `cause I though that was the "safe" thing to do, When I got to the end, I got a wrong end and there was nothing I could do to avoid it. I find it weird, but oh well.

Don't believe everything the Ghost says. Bad things has to happen to make things progress in this game...

I`m getting the feeling that thing isn`t a "game" in the traditional sense, but more of a pick your own adventure kind of thing, right? Like there`s only a few chances of dying each chapter, you aren`t REALLY in an ever present danger, just trying to advance the story. Least that`s the feeling I got so far.
---
Coronados de gloria vivamos
O juremos con gloria morir!
#23ShinigamishimaiPosted 11/26/2011 10:31:32 PMmessage detail
SyberiaWinx posted...
Glad to have helped.^^ Really, there are a lot of ending requirements that don't make much sense.

Easter Egg scene?D :

Yep, it worked, I just did it right now. Apparently in chapter 4, when you find the cell phone outside of the custodian's office don't pick it up and go straight to the washroom where Naomi was. After checking out the door go back to the infirmary and there is a special cut scene featuring a dream between Seiko and Naomi. It is very sweet and makes the ending all the more depressing.

Kat
#24rubenz_dPosted 11/26/2011 10:31:36 PMmessage detail
Sorry, but how to get ed 5-8? I have done every wrong end in this guide for chapter 5 but I still can't get ed 8, am I missing something?

Thank you~
#25ShinigamishimaiPosted 11/26/2011 10:36:20 PMmessage detail
rubenz_d posted...
Sorry, but how to get ed 5-8? I have done every wrong end in this guide for chapter 5 but I still can't get ed 8, am I missing something?

Thank you~

If you got all the endings aside from the last then you might have made the same mistake as I did. Don't take Yuka to the washroom. That is where I went wrong. It changes everything.
#26d19xxPosted 11/26/2011 11:37:59 PMmessage detail
YO456 posted...
I`m getting the feeling that thing isn`t a "game" in the traditional sense, but more of a pick your own adventure kind of thing, right? Like there`s only a few chances of dying each chapter, you aren`t REALLY in an ever present danger, just trying to advance the story. Least that`s the feeling I got so far.

It's a video game then...
---
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
#27rubenz_dPosted 11/26/2011 11:39:40 PMmessage detail
Shinigamishimai posted...
rubenz_d posted...

Thank you~

If you got all the endings aside from the last then you might have made the same mistake as I did. Don't take Yuka to the washroom. That is where I went wrong. It changes everything.

I did both, take Yuka to washroom got wrong end then reload and didn't take her to washroom, but still missing the ed 8. I dunno what I did wrong.

Thank you~
#28SyberiaWinx(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2011 1:19:43 AMmessage detail
Does Naomi need to be alive for that one?

As for what ending you are missing, how about you tell us what endings you remember getting?
---
http://ruleoftherose.proboards104.com/index.cgi-The best and largest Rule of Rose forum out there!^^
#29sepiroticaPosted 11/27/2011 1:30:51 AMmessage detail
rubenz_d posted...
Shinigamishimai posted...
rubenz_d posted...

Thank you~

I did both, take Yuka to washroom got wrong end then reload and didn't take her to washroom, but still missing the ed 8. I dunno what I did wrong.

Thank you~

When I checked Japanese wiki of this game, you mustn't get the Baby Statue to get Ed 8 of Chapter 5.
#30DetectiveTaroPosted 11/27/2011 1:39:57 AMmessage detail
Stupid question -- I'm stuck on the Yuka chase scene at the beginning of chapter 5. I head towards the ghost (Sachiko?), but the shelf falls down. I run around the school, but I can't find this "key" you mentioned...Am I missing something here?