Question about the 2U pictures on the web. SPOILERS?

#11CursedSeishiPosted 4/19/2012 8:26:27 AM
Old_Butler posted...
Cursedseishi, where you get that info from? Source?

Eh, just a joke to be honest. I don't even know if there will be any deaths in the game because of it's nature. I thought I'd have some fun with ideas based off the picture though.

Though, IF it ends up being true... well, color me shocked.
---
"they'll be too busy yelling at the whiny 12yr olds playing on their Xglove 36k Omnitools playing Call of Duty: Shanxi at War"
~cursedseishi~
#12Old_ButlerPosted 4/19/2012 8:56:51 AM
Cursedseishi, if it's a joke, why you put spoiler? You really make everyone thought it's real cuz of that spoiler warning.
---
Would you like some tea, Sir/Mdm?
#13superdubes(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2012 9:06:05 AM

Cursedseishi, if it's a joke, why you put spoiler? You really make everyone thought it's real cuz of that spoiler warning.

Probably as a play on my Topic Title where I had a question mark after Spoilers?

I expected it to be a joke, but it was amusing. How would he no what is actually going on when the game isn't out yet lol. I'd love for that to be true though.

Does anyone know what the text on the picture translates to? I'd like to know at least that much.
---
Blood! Sometimes it sets my teeth on edge. Other times it helps me control the chaos. -Dexter Morgan
#14twisthopperPosted 4/19/2012 9:54:34 AM
wow, that was a creative idea just from that image alone! xD

i bet the game will have a US release soon if not, im gonna have to lure xseed and team grisgris to do the sachiko charm themselves!
---
We're all a little twisted...
#15CursedSeishiPosted 4/19/2012 12:13:34 PM
superdubes posted...
Probably as a play on my Topic Title where I had a question mark after Spoilers?

Exacta!

As for what the picture itself says? I'm sure I've seen an actual translation around here before (not the joke one someone posted before though).
My japanese is more than a little rusty, but I believe it reads something like

"Eh? Why, I <something something>"
The japanese romanji is
"E? Nande, soko ni watashi ga (hard to tell with the white text on white panda though) iru no!?

I'd run it through google translate but it gets real touchy trying to understand romanji instead of the hiragana shown in the picture.
---
"they'll be too busy yelling at the whiny 12yr olds playing on their Xglove 36k Omnitools playing Call of Duty: Shanxi at War"
~cursedseishi~
#16AjogamerPosted 4/19/2012 1:52:28 PM
superdubes posted...
Does anyone know what the text on the picture translates to? I'd like to know at least that much.

The translation would be, "(Huh? Where, where the heck am I?)"

Source for it and a couple other 2U image translations here:

http://xseedgames.com/forums/showthread.php?1456-Corpse-Party-The-Anthology-Sachiko%E2%80%99s-Game-of-Love-%28PSP%29&p=48200&viewfull=1#post48200

Credit for all those translations goes to enigmaopoeia, who translated them, and ZeikTheGeek, who helped correct any errors.
#17boyofevilPosted 4/20/2012 8:17:47 AM
I cant tell if it's suppose to be funny or disturbing feels more disturbing though lol.
---
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind dont matter and those who matter wont mind.