Mad_Cartoonist's Real Life Corpse Party Fan Fiction

#441shinycombuskenPosted 6/30/2012 4:40:07 PM
i haven't lost faith in you
just focus on your exams for now
---
FUS RO DAH!
#442FatalFrame2_FanPosted 7/1/2012 12:57:33 AM
We'll keep waiting and waiting and waiting...

AND WAITING AND WAITING...

:D
#443CursedSeishiPosted 7/1/2012 7:25:32 AM
*Is just some skeleton in a conspicuous and rather broken down high school looking room, with a note next to the body*

"We waited, and waited... and waited... and waited..."
---
"they'll be too busy yelling at the whiny 12yr olds playing on their Xglove 36k Omnitools playing Call of Duty: Shanxi at War"
~cursedseishi~
#444DSUltimateFormPosted 7/2/2012 9:25:23 AM
I haven't lost faith at all! :D (Even though I barely post/comment... .____. I'm really enjoying it though! :D) I understand how school work can take it out of you like that. <_<...Just focus on getting it all done so that it's out of your way. :)

And thanks for posting the director's cut link to the Fatal Frame 3 fic! ^__^ I've got a long trip today, so it'll be nice to read through something. :)
---
.......I got nothing.........
#445KurtExpressPosted 7/2/2012 11:26:59 AM
*The halls were painted with blood and corpses in all directions. So many that they had begun to pile up on one and another.

As I turned the corner, I gently tugged the door open. What stood there shocked me. What seemed to be 21 more corpses were arranged in a circle around one primary one. As if they were listening to a story teller in class.

Taking a few steps towards the center-most skeletal remains a name tag could be seen with all but the name soaked in blood.

Mad-Cartoonist

Pausing for a few seconds I knelt down and saw a note gathering dust on the floorboards.
I picked it up and read the writing.

We'll keep waiting and waiting and waiting... ... AND WAITING AND WAITING! :D
#446SerPounceALotPosted 7/2/2012 3:08:24 PM
Don't worry Mad, we understand :P Plus, my boyfriend arrives tomorow so I'll have him to keep me busy in the meanwhile mwahahahahaha.
---
Swooping is bad.
#447Mad_Cartoonist(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2012 4:35:38 PM
@DS: Haha, thanks :D
Hope you enjoy the FF3 fic.

@Kurt: Thanks dude. Now I won't be able to focus on my studies ._______.|||
(lol, j/k. That was scary xD)

@SerPounce: Haha, well, good for you xD
---
Official President of the Sophia Esteed Eternal FanClub
For more info, check out our HQ [http://madcartoonist.wordpress.com/misc/seef/]
#448PeckingBirdPosted 7/2/2012 5:31:49 PM
Read my CYOA if you have the time, Mad. PLEASE!!
---
Shadow Trixie
#449shinycombuskenPosted 7/3/2012 4:45:15 AM
FatalFrame2_Fan posted...
We'll keep waiting and waiting and waiting...

AND WAITING AND WAITING...

:D

AND WAITING
---
FUS RO DAH!
#450FatalFrame2_FanPosted 7/3/2012 7:20:29 AM
KurtExpress posted...
*The halls were painted with blood and corpses in all directions. So many that they had begun to pile up on one and another.

As I turned the corner, I gently tugged the door open. What stood there shocked me. What seemed to be 21 more corpses were arranged in a circle around one primary one. As if they were listening to a story teller in class.

Taking a few steps towards the center-most skeletal remains a name tag could be seen with all but the name soaked in blood.

Mad-Cartoonist

Pausing for a few seconds I knelt down and saw a note gathering dust on the floorboards.
I picked it up and read the writing.

We'll keep waiting and waiting and waiting... ... AND WAITING AND WAITING! :D

ROFL!! This made my day!! XD