Anyone know the codes to unlock stuff?

#41Kwing1983Posted 9/18/2010 2:36:15 PM

CODE update. Wayfroward contact me and said codes are under embargo by Warner Bros interative and they can't tell me the codes. But are BIG fans of my current Brave and the bold LP and video review I did for GameZone. So until the Embargo is up I can't bother the developers. But they tell my Warner I, may release codes at the end of this month or into Oct. Also both codes will work on the DS and Wii.

#42radewagonPosted 9/18/2010 2:50:36 PM
What is up with Warner? A code embargo seems a bit silly for a game that takes only 3 hours to complete. I could understand if it were a longer game, but with the small amount of content available without codes, wouldn't releasing the codes earlier have significantly improved the critical response AND fan word of mouth?
I guess no one told them that post-campaign bonuses enhance replay value. I'm sure the game would have gotten more sales if the reviewers had said stuff like, "even though the game is short, there are a few really neat unlockables to have fun with after you've completed the game."

Poor stupid Warner shooting themselves in the foot by locking out content on a flawed but incredibly fun title that everyone agrees needed, more than anything, more content.
#43skillerCmpPosted 9/18/2010 3:09:03 PM
its odd that there will be more Codes when that the only ones i found

i did find other unlockers but there only unlocking when u beat something not with a code .. (wii version since that all i have)

i looked at the game code it self to find them cheats and the section the Code entry Screen checks only had the 10 :P

i will check deeper on the wii version for them said to be other unlockers .. and see how there unlocked ..
#44Kwing1983Posted 9/18/2010 6:05:27 PM
@radewagon

This isn't the 1st time W.I has done this stunt. I feel bad for the wayforward guys, but when you sign a contract or agreement you can't break embargo's. So Im not going to press them, taling to the guy, he told yes you will be happy with some of codes W.I will release to the public. But he can't tell me yes or no. Which I understand.

#45radewagonPosted 9/18/2010 7:24:57 PM
Well, waiting game it is then.

I'm sure it'll be worth it. Wayforward did a great job and their sprite work on this game is amazing.
#46skillerCmpPosted 9/19/2010 2:31:30 PM
the only other codes that there could be would be button press codes i dont see any more cheats in there Games codeing (Wii Version) so i can only guess that its the same in the DS version..

the only codes that i found were the 10 i posted and even 4 of them are locked unless u have away of using a Cheat divice ..
#47Kwing1983Posted 9/19/2010 2:50:09 PM

skillerCmp posted...
the only other codes that there could be would be button press codes i dont see any more cheats in there Games codeing (Wii Version) so i can only guess that its the same in the DS version..

the only codes that i found were the 10 i posted and even 4 of them are locked unless u have away of using a Cheat divice ..

There are 2 costume slots left in the DS game for Batman, Im confident that it's either Rainbow or Planet X and Dark Batman. As fars as the game goes I think the side kick heroes have 1 costume each. Ive been talking to the Wii director of the game. He can't tell me yes or no, do to W.I having license to distrubting the codes. I will be calling W.I are tomorrow and see what is going on.

#48Kwing1983Posted 9/20/2010 7:02:16 AM

New info, WF got back to me this morning, no Embargo is in place of the codes. But WF will not be releasing the codes. Warner Bros Interactive will. Also I was wrong about codes being posted this month or next. I read to much into the email, so my apologies gamers and Wf. Look for our playthrough tomorrow.

#49Multicron(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2010 11:39:56 AM
The instruction book says the remaining two costumes are Rainbow and Dark Batman.
---
XBL: MulticronX :: Wii: 2126 3783 2647 1690 :: PSN: Multicron
http://users.ign.com/collection/M-Prime
#50Ditto230Posted 9/20/2010 11:40:25 AM

Can u post the playthrough here tomorrow. Anyway there are much more cheat codes to the batman the brave and the bold the videogame (for ds) than i thought. my uncle told me there were about more than 8 so... Anyway so when is warner brothers interactive giving out the codes?